Reason why it burns when you pee!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Reason why it burns when you pee!
  • Sir Duckface

You might have caught an infection, or...

a. You got lotion in the tip
    b. You got soap in the tip, if that's what you're into
    c. Soap from washing the foreskin (if you still have it) got into you're tip.

If you can add any other reasons, please add them, and help those in need.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Sooooo you jerk off to the point that lotion ends up inside the tip of your dick?

Good thread!

• EastCoastKing

Doctor told me it was an STD what an idiot il just sell these pills to jr high kids then

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

EastCoastKing wrote:

Doctor told me it was an STD what an idiot il just sell these pills to jr high kids then

Antibiotics?

• 4nick8r

It's razor burn............ I swear.

• The Doctor

EastCoastKing wrote:

I never guarentee a diagnosis you never know what someone is into lol

• Dirty Hob0

D.Because life hates you that's why!

• ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ

If you rub icy-hot on any genital area, expect severe pain within the next 30-40 seconds. When symptoms occur, scream bloody murder. It's all you can do at that point. Effects should wear off in 30-40 minutes

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ wrote:

If you rub icy-hot on any genital area, expect severe pain within the next 30-40 seconds. When symptoms occur, scream bloody murder. It's all you can do at that point. Effects should wear off in 30-40 minutes

Nair works better. It's totally toxic. Just gets right in there. Kills whatever it touches. STDs fair no chance against it.

• Jim Dirt

Maybe you are pissing in a bonfire?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Jim Dirt wrote:

Maybe you are pissing in a bonfire?

Or a ocean of piss.

• ▪False▪

I once used Icy-Hot as lube.
    Needless to say, she died.

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ wrote:

We did that to someone in my basic training lol put it in his boxers for not taking a shower.

Reply to this topic