>>Buy workers not just with Tib<

ForumsGeneral Discussion › >>Buy workers not just with Tib<
  • wrathofanor

I have been playing for 2 days and already have way more cash then I can spend.

I can't acquire: No workers
    I can't build : No workers

Really there is no point if workers are needed for basically every aspect of the game.

Look great game, I get you need to make money by all means give people incentives and perks if they pay. But don't make the game pointless if you don't spend money.

There needs to be a way to discover, make, generate, capture, workers out side of using real money and Tib.

Why does acquire need workers why don't I capture a worker when I acquire a base?

If you agree with this repost and copy and paste this in help section.

• ██JOE██

It's a business. Not a free service

• wrathofanor

As I said there should be an advantage or perk to buying but not a requisite.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

There's a forum for that.

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

There are other games you can play....

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I agree.... If I didn't spend I would find this game very tiring. I could do with a cheap way of getting workers.... Or a special rate if you buy 100+

• ★Λubergine★

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I agree.... If I didn't spend I would find this game very tiring. I could do with a cheap way of getting workers.... Or a special rate if you buy 100+

Agreed. It is very boring.

• RΛINDᎧG

Tear up tapjoy's website. Spend an hour downloading all the lame apps for 6-10 tib each and there ya go. A little time and effort and you don't spend a dime. I spent an hour and a half during a break between shifts and made off with over 800 tib. No cc or email needed. Just a little advice.....take it or leave it

• EastCoastKing

You should be able to buy a worker for ingame cash. It would have to be a buttload of cash in relation to your daily income and energy amount. If you make a mill a day for instance you should be able to spend like 10 mill on some tib or on a worker/cyborg directly

• EastCoastKing

I'm pretty happy with the way things are but this would be a great improvement on the game.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

There's a forum for that.

• L. Ron Hubbard

⌖🔥RΛINDᎧG🔥⌖ wrote:

Tear up tapjoy's website. Spend an hour downloading all the lame apps for 6-10 tib each and there ya go. A little time and effort and you don't spend a dime. I spent an hour and a half during a break between shifts and made off with over 800 tib. No cc or email needed. Just a little advice.....take it or leave it

I was under tge impression that you can only get credit for (1) one tapjoy reward per 24 hrs. You can do as many as you'd like but you only get credit for one. Maybe something has changed or I was misinformed.

• LeoMSt

Sabasaul wrote:

⌖🔥RΛINDᎧG🔥⌖ wrote:

I was under tge impression that you can only get credit for (1) one tapjoy reward per 24 hrs. You can do as many as you'd like but you only get credit for one. Maybe something has changed or I was misinformed.

I did the exact same one twice in a row and only got credit for the first one but if you do different one's you can deffinately collect on more than one in a 24hr span

• RΛINDᎧG

Sabasaul wrote:

⌖🔥RΛINDᎧG🔥⌖ wrote:

Its different here than tw. There is no 24hr clock. I did over 30 tapjoy app dl's the other day. And did about 12 today.....

• SiGMa FoRCe

I have to agree, there should be an alternate way to aquire workers. I have to agree with the original post. If you aquire a base, you should aquire the worker that went with said base. Obviously buying them with in game cash would be ideal, but we all know that wont happen. I really do enjoy this game but at some point the tapjoy incentives will slow down and I'll be at limit at which point ill have to stop playing because I just don't have the money to invest at this point

• Tea Sipper

I want to spend £140 a month till I can max out all stats then get 900 agents. Then I'd try take over my hometown.

• Sir Duckface

wrathofanor wrote:

I have been playing for 2 days and already have way more cash then I can spend.

I can't acquire: No workersI can't build : No workers

Really there is no point if workers are needed for basically every aspect of the game.

Look great game, I get you need to make money by all means give people incentives and perks if they pay. But don't make the game pointless if you don't spend money.

There needs to be a way to discover, make, generate, capture, workers out side of using real money and Tib.

Why does acquire need workers why don't I capture a worker when I acquire a base?

If you agree with this repost and copy and paste this in help section.

Two days and you already used all your workers? Dude, you gotta go slower than that. Total Domination doesnt come just like that.

• ZRAYGO

It's not a race. I buy 3 workers a day and I don't spend T to finish anything. I can wait for free

• Corky316

I have not spent one penny of my own money on this game and feel I'm doing pretty good , it's like TW , if you put in the effort it will pay off eventually. Or if you have endless (real)cash you could easily jump ahead with in alit of areas but still have to hop or physically drive to claim territory . My only question is about the whole syndacite thing ? Don't see much point with it being capped at 10 if you can simply start other factions 😎👍

• Corky316

ZRAYGO wrote:

It's not a race. I buy 3 workers a day and I don't spend T to finish anything. I can wait for free

😎👍totally agree

Reply to this topic