FOR EXPERT GS ADVICE ASK...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › FOR EXPERT GS ADVICE ASK...
  • ZRAYGO

Sabasaul was our go to guy during beta testing for questions on how to play. He seemed to figure out the quickest.

The forums are starting to get full with help threads. He has volunteered to help all the new players. Just shoot him a PM.

Thanks Saba!!

• L. Ron Hubbard

My pleasure. I'm here to help. Somehow I always seem to be able to come up with just the right solution. Lets see whatcha got.

• \\//

He hates to brag but he's also a very successful podiatrist. He gives free exams on PAL if anyone needs advise in that area as well.

• Tom Servo

So your expert is the guy who made the code distribution thread?

• Worship

Tom Servo wrote:

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër

Worship wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

Shut up pip squeak

• L. Ron Hubbard

Tom Servo wrote:

Hey, don't be a hater! There's no room for negative nelli's in here. Go marsh someone else's mellow.

• Tom Servo

Sabasaul wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

Hey, don't be a hater! There's no room for negative nelli's in here. Go marsh someone else's mellow.

Negative nelli is that magnas brother?

• L. Ron Hubbard

Tom Servo wrote:

Sabasaul wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

Negative nelli is that magnas brother?

Maybe? Who the hell is negative Magnus? Guess I don't have all the answers.

• Shadow

Hey Saba, I looked around but I couldn't find the answer to it. In regards to the new skills: scanning, base building, income, and disputes, do putting skill points in those areas make enough of a difference to justify putting points towards them?

• L. Ron Hubbard

Shadow wrote:

Hey Saba, I looked around but I couldn't find the answer to it. In regards to the new skills: scanning, base building, income, and disputes, do putting skill points in those areas make enough of a difference to justify putting points towards them?

Honestly I am hesitant about investing anything into anything but the golden 3. I do not have a straight answer as to whether the other catagories do much if anything. I think we've all been burned by A & D in TW. So we will all forever be Leary. Wish I could be more of a help. If you figure it out, let me know. 👍

• 🎀Bella

Sabasaul wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Honestly I am hesitant about investing anything into anything but the golden 3. I do not have a straight answer as to whether the other catagories do much if anything. I think we've all been burned by A & D in TW. So we will all forever be Leary. Wish I could be more of a help. If you figure it out, let me know. 👍

Denis Leary? Dawson Leary? Oh, oh, Timothy Leary?!

• L. Ron Hubbard

👆Timothy Leary...I remember that TRIP.👍 I think? Hey Kelly ✋👋 there's something that seems vaguely familar about you. Have we met in a previous thread? 😏

• Worship

I don't understand how you can be an 'expert' with less than 24 hours of possible gameplay..

• \\//

Worship wrote:

I don't understand how you can be an 'expert' with less than 24 hours of possible gameplay..

No one understands the magic that is Saba.... Just go with it.

• ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ

Worship wrote:

He played the beta..

• \\//

ξἧģἷиϵϵŗ wrote:

Worship wrote:

He played the beta..

Oh, and there's that too👆

• L. Ron Hubbard

ξἧģἷиϵϵŗ wrote:

Worship wrote:

He played the beta..

And I was damn good! A self decleared "master". I'm telling you straight up. Don't screw with a master beta. You might not like the out come.

• Worship

Haha ok..?

• The Saw

He built his bases straighter than anyone else, naming them all Men. So not only is Saba a master beta, he is also a Men straighter.

• ZRAYGO

Worship wrote:

Uh....cause there are a few players that have been playing longer then a day.

• Ǥяɑɳƌ ℬɑ§ナɑяƌ

Ok, I have a question for ya Saba. Everyone has a code, I get that. In that other game everyone is talkin about, tw, apparently there's a lot of code punching. But in this one I punched one and now can't find again where to punch any others. Is this a glitch or can ya only punch one?

• Picnic Thief

Ǥяɑɳƌ ℬɑ§ナɑяƌ wrote:

Ok, I have a question for ya Saba. Everyone has a code, I get that. In that other game everyone is talkin about, tw, apparently there's a lot of code punching. But in this one I punched one and now can't find again where to punch any others. Is this a glitch or can ya only punch one?

No punching, not a glitch.

• Ǥяɑɳƌ ℬɑ§ナɑяƌ

Ok, I have another one. When messaging someone, am I to assume that a message is private and a comment is public?

• Shadow

Ǥяɑɳƌ ℬɑ§ナɑяƌ wrote:

Ok, I have another one. When messaging someone, am I to assume that a message is private and a comment is public?

That's what I have come to understand.

• Ꭲ Ꭼ ✯ Ꭺ Ꮪ₈₁₇

Who's being negative?

• L. Ron Hubbard

Ꭲ Ꭼ ✯ Ꭺ Ꮪ₈₁₇ wrote:

Who's being negative?

Speak of the devil. 👋✋

• ZRAYGO

Sabasaul wrote:

Ꭲ Ꭼ ✯ Ꭺ Ꮪ₈₁₇ wrote:

Who's being negative?

Speak of the devil. 👋✋

Belial? Where?👿

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Shadow wrote:

You can get points in those skills by performing certain actions. For example, every time you pick up an item from scanning, you get a point in scanning.

• Shadow

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

Shadow wrote:

You can get points in those skills by performing certain actions. For example, every time you pick up an item from scanning, you get a point in scanning.

Yes I know that performing the action increases the skill, but I was wondering if putting skill points in them made a big enough difference to make it worth while.

Reply to this topic