Check out the message that a player left me. Lol

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Check out the message that a player left me. Lol
  • HARDHITTA

JLavender2716hr
    Thats cool, btw your ip is 69.112.54 ill hack all of your accounts n delete your whole syndicate. Then ill DDOS the shit out of your isp for a week to where u will have to call ur isp provider and change ur ip. Threaten someone with a lil less knowledge of computers..k enjoy
    delete

What do you think about this?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I think you should keep your dirty laundry in your own hamper.

• ★Λubergine★

Dude, you're the fucking punk who wanted to meet and fight half a dozen different people from turf wars. Shut the fuck up and grow up. Both of you.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Called it!

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Dude, you're the fucking punk who wanted to meet and fight half a dozen different people from turf wars. Shut the fuck up and grow up. Both of you.

👍👍
    Not to mention the bitch move of you telling me you were gonna be "too busy on vacation to deal with this game." A word of advice..stay off of the forums, you make yourself look really stupid.

• ▪False▪

He makes himself look stupid, and I make it my job to make other people look stupid.

DDOS me. Do it. I 100% guarantee you that you can't find my IP. LOIC me or whatever else.
    You're a bitch.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

He makes himself look stupid, and I make it my job to make other people look stupid.

DDOS me. Do it. I 100% guarantee you that you can't find my IP. LOIC me or whatever else.You're a bitch.

Low orbital wouldnt do anything significant from his single PC alone.

• ▪False▪

My home network is great. I've had three PC's Unicorn me and nothing happens.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

I hide behind 8 boxxys!

• ▪False▪

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

I hide behind 8 boxxys!

jeez. I just have a VPN and UDID Faker, lol.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

▪False▪ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

I hide behind 8 boxxys!

jeez. I just have a VPN and UDID Faker, lol.

I use Macafeeeeeee! I'm immune from your hax.

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

Sometimes I disable all my security and make my (temporary) ip widely available just for some entertainment.

• Reaper💀

Fight your own battles👊. Don't cry in the forum. 😪. Had a lot of threats off players. If your so concerned let the devs know.

• callitluck

Someone told me that had some c4 waiting for me 😓

• Paddy_B

callitluck wrote:

Someone told me that had some c4 waiting for me 😓

Lol

• ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

I had a guy run in my house and smash my computer while I was asleep. I think I need better anti virus protection.

• Guywithagun

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

I had a guy run in my house and smash my computer while I was asleep. I think I need better anti virus protection.

You never should have went to Odd WV. Looks like they found you hillbilly.

• HARDHITTA

Brett Riverboat wrote:

LMFAO Yes I was that guy because they told me that they wanted to meet up so I said sure lets do it. But they were all cowards just like you and meta probably are. I didn't post this asking for help I have all the help I need if I need it, I thought that it was funny because dumb ass can't get my ip from GS because players don't have direct interaction. If I needed a battle fought for me I sure wouldn't ask you.

• HARDHITTA

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

Brett Riverboat wrote:

👍👍Not to mention the bitch move of you telling me you were gonna be "too busy on vacation to deal with this game." A word of advice..stay off of the forums, you make yourself look really stupid.

U know I didn't say that I was too busy on vacation to deal with this game. What I said was this

YOU
    Sorry but I'm on vacation in Florida. I'll have time to entertain you when I get back Monday.
    delete

i thought the comment from jlavender was funny because he can't get my IP address from GS So I posted a morons comment to show how stupid some people are. I sure wasn't asking for help. U had better go look at his inf I dropped him from 3,800 inf to 800 inf
    Now don't u and riverboat boy feel stupid?

• HARDHITTA

Reaper💀 wrote:

Fight your own battles👊. Don't cry in the forum. 😪. Had a lot of threats off players. If your so concerned let the devs know.

Never asked for help. Just posted because I thought it was funny. Where at in my post did you see anything from me asking for help? I posted his comment and asked what did y'all think. Do you think that I don't know what my own IP address is? It's sure not the one he sent to me in his message. I'm just trying to figure out how everybody thought that I was asking for help? I have never posted and asked for help in any game not GS or TW.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Both of you, lol👍

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

That's not even a correct IP address as an Computer guy the calculations don't even add up lol

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I don't want to sound naive, but what is IP?

• ℱüℕ6754

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

It means internet protocol, the method by which information is sent between any two computers on the Internet.

• BIGBOSS

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Mine is 192.168.1.1
    Try me! 😂

• HARDHITTA

Geeky Lemon wrote:

That's not even a correct IP address as an Computer guy the calculations don't even add up lol

Yea your right! That's what made his message so funny. Lol

Reply to this topic