Real world pace

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Real world pace
  • certusd

I understand the game now. It's realistic. So when you build 'turf'. Can't remember what the fuck its called. It's just like real life and takes as long. I suppose my worker is getting planning permission. Doing local area searches and then building in line with regulations and health and safety. With this in mind. Give me thirty years and I will have 'hopped' to London.
    Don't die on me guys. I'm just warming up for a realistic fight

• Mr Big Cat

Lol I move about 100meters a day hopping to London... Should be there about the same time as u mate

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I may be flying to London sometime next month! We'll see if i remember to place bases while im there.

• scam app dev

A lot of people die before making it London in RL. 😾👸

• ▪False▪

I move about a kilometer an hour if I am tearing down previous bases as I go.

• Dirty Hob0

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I may be flying to London sometime next month! We'll see if i remember to place bases while im there.

How could you forget?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

How could you forget?

So many ways... Just so many...

• EastCoastKing

certusd wrote:

I understand the game now. It's realistic. So when you build 'turf'. Can't remember what the fuck its called. It's just like real life and takes as long. I suppose my worker is getting planning permission. Doing local area searches and then building in line with regulations and health and safety. With this in mind. Give me thirty years and I will have 'hopped' to London. Don't die on me guys. I'm just warming up for a realistic fight

Yea hey by Turf wars isn't realistic you set up a massive criminal base in seconds then tear it down in seconds and move it.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

EastCoastKing wrote:

certusd wrote:

I understand the game now. It's realistic. So when you build 'turf'. Can't remember what the fuck its called. It's just like real life and takes as long. I suppose my worker is getting planning permission. Doing local area searches and then building in line with regulations and health and safety. With this in mind. Give me thirty years and I will have 'hopped' to London. Don't die on me guys. I'm just warming up for a realistic fight

Yea hey by Turf wars isn't realistic you set up a massive criminal base in seconds then tear it down in seconds and move it.

Mexican drug cartels do just that all the time. They take over a ranch, kidnap the family living there, and store drugs on it for a week or so. Then they simply leave and find another ranch to store the next load. This has occurred in Texas.

Reply to this topic