What and when - GS wars

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What and when - GS wars
  • ★H@VOC★

I don't think I just speak for myself when I say I'm looking forward to seeing how wars, tournaments, battles, etc pan out and how syndicates will come into play.

I'm sure alot of others are ready for some action. I am cool with any local syndicate coming after me wherever I am cause I just wanna see how it starts to pan out.

Anyone else curious how its gonna play out?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Nobody's curious.

• ★H@VOC★

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Nobody's curious.

That one never gets old..hehe

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I think of this time as stretching exercises. In do time.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I'm curious too. UK is slowly heating up. Clashes imminent.

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

I think there gonna be interesting because of how the syndicates are set up u have to be wise who you add

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Alliance members will cap each other until limit, then plant in enemy territory.

Eventually they will swap places.

• ★H@VOC★

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

I think there gonna be interesting because of how the syndicates are set up u have to be wise who you add

Elaborate on that?

• ▪False▪

Well. If shit is gonna shit the fan, I need to hurry up and go for a drive and lock down a few counties. 😁 Hopping townships takes too long. I want to at least have four counties locked down without issue.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

It should be interesting to see what the first upgrade brings. Do we get something similar to vendettas? Maybe something to assist in traveling further distances? That should really determine when the first "wars" start breaking out and how they are fought

• E=MC(Hammer)

H@VOC wrote:

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

Elaborate on that?

I think he means having the optimum members in each syndicate of an alliance. Basically knowing which players' strengths can compliment each other's. But syndicates will need to be improved before they will matter.

• EastCoastKing

I'm a bit reluctant to really commit to any alliances this early on. I've made allies with some syndicates and players but its a big decision to seriously commit to anything this early on for me. I'm in an isolated area so My main focus is recruiting local players and building c4 incase of an outside attack or someone moving in on me with the intent to take me out. This games slow now because people are builing but Shit will be popping off soon enough. Btw anyone who's y Allie and reading this dont take it as I won't back you up.. I'm just gonna want some details before I commit to a war lol. It's hard to truly know what most players are like Atm.

• EastCoastKing

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

Elaborate on that?

I think he means having the optimum members in each syndicate of an alliance. Basically knowing which players' strengths can compliment each other's. But syndicates will need to be improved before they will matter.

I think people went real overboard with syndicates just trying to get as many people as possible with them without really knowing what they were like. What's 20 uncommitted players to a couple great players who are fully commited to each other

• Squatf

I hope that syndicates will be able to either use others agents or something that helps more than now

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

I'd like to think its going to be interesting but alas, like GS so far, I think it will be slow and laborious...

• scam app dev

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

• Christymesa

Well. I am feeling utterly left out now.

• Paddy_B

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

U bet matey lol

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

H@VOC wrote:

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

Elaborate on that?

I'm also thinking what if the Dev's make the V system so u can rotate threw the 10 people in your syndicate it will make it harder especially if the coverage was like turf wars a 1,000 miles or so u can only have so many people in your V at one time with coverage and only invite the 10 people that are in your syndicate. I don't know if it's gonna be like that, But you never know what there gonna do

Reply to this topic