What are your GS goals right now

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What are your GS goals right now
  • EastCoastKing

Mine are building up c4 and spreading across my province a bit. I'm not really trying to get agents ATM but occasionally I will

• Christymesa

Try to reach level 50 :)

• mike1998

Getting to at least one goddam directory before you take it lol and building up c4

• JohnR

surviving

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Spreading far an wide across my county and building up vast stores of C4 that will come in handy at a later date

• ▪False▪

I want to be level 50 by the end of next week.
    And I want to have a base in every single region of my county. I want to positively OWN my county.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

1k agents

• 4nick8r

I would just like to find another agent recruitment center. I haven't seen one in over a week.

• EastCoastKing

4nick8r wrote:

I would just like to find another agent recruitment center. I haven't seen one in over a week.

Same here

• ★H@VOC★

4nick8r wrote:

Yeah I'm not getting them anymore and before I got them all the time

• SLiNKY

Making a name for myself(good hopefully) on the map.

• TrailerTrash

Get more agents. Haven't been able to loot a recruiting center in a few days.

• 4nick8r

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

I'm trying to not piss off H@VOC and BROOKLYN ( too much).👍

I was going for the same thing, but H@VOC chased me out of the Atlanta airport pretty fast. It's kind of like getting punched by Mike Tyson. It sucks, but at least your getting your ass kicked by a legend.

• ★H@VOC★

4nick8r wrote:

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

I was going for the same thing, but H@VOC chased me out of the Atlanta airport pretty fast. It's kind of like getting punched by Mike Tyson. It sucks, but at least your getting your ass kicked by a legend.

Oops sorry, I meant to bite your ear off.

• L. Ron Hubbard

H@VOC wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

His 👂is down near his 🍆?

• Squatf

My goal is to be top player in Utah

• callitluck

Get known also lol tw kicked my ass started late.

• callitluck

Squatf wrote:

My goal is to be top player in Utah

Me to in Cali Sj

• Christymesa

I think I'm pretty lucky at this stage that things are pretty calm

• 4nick8r

Sabasaul wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

His 👂is down near his 🍆?

As a matter of fact............ 🍆↗👂

• ℱüℕ6754

My goal is to just get a hold over everywhere. It's fun since I'm gonna travel in a month. Gonna have a layover at Amsterdam, and I'm gonna fly home to LA. Bases in 3 countries :P

• ▪False▪

Goal Two accomplished. Every region in my county has a base of mine in it.

I think I'm gonna do a False to Alaska or Bust thing. I'm pretty sure it will require around 10K bases. :(

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Accomplished most of mine was dicector or still is director or a Texas, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Mexico. My new one is to deport Slick Rick from Austin ✊ Don't Mess with Texas 👊👊👊

• clone9786

Scan more and actually get recruitment centers. I can only scan 3 times nick! And that means resources only! If i wanted resources i woukd scan tier 1!

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

My goal is to just get a hold over everywhere. It's fun since I'm gonna travel in a month. Gonna have a layover at Amsterdam, and I'm gonna fly home to LA. Bases in 3 countries :P

Save up a lot of game money before u take a trip

• ℱüℕ6754

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

I know. 600 Tiberium reserved for it

• Christymesa

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

That won't get u much :(

• Matgie

To get the darn achievement completed! Right now I am going for the 25 directorships.

• ▪False▪

Matgie wrote:

To get the darn achievement completed! Right now I am going for the 25 directorships.

I took a road trip. Now I have around 40 directorships. XD

• ℱüℕ6754

Christymesa wrote:

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

I'm, but its something.

• 4nick8r

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

Christymesa wrote:

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

I'm, but its something.

You need that for workers. Go to "get more tib" to get 10 workers for 600 tib. The cash is for buying bases. It takes 3-400k/base & it adds up quick. 2 million won't be enough for your 10 workers. That's the in game cash u need.

Reply to this topic