Directorships Leaderboard

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Directorships Leaderboard
  • Matgie

I don't get it. Why does it say I only have 1? I have 10+. Does it only count if they are a certain level?

• Mr.D-Killer

does it even matter? youre now were near the top

• Matgie

Mr D... I am no where near the top in the world, but I am in the top 5 for my state. So, I am curious.
    And who said you have to be in the top to care??

• Mr.D-Killer

I was the top in Nevada but now im second and ive never cared about my leaderboard

• ☬ᏢᎡᎾᎷᎬᎢᎻᎬᏌᎦ☬

That's not the point. It's the fact that he/she, (Idk which, sorry), has a certain number and it isn't showing. I have the same thing

• petinc

Over the last couple of weeks that board has been sometimes right and sometimes wrong.

• Matgie

Thank you Prometheus!
    It's a curiosity as to why the Leaderboard is different than my profile.

• Hydra

If you are on united states, it is how many state directorships you have. If you are already tabbed in a state, it's the counties. If you are tabbed in a county, the number shown is the cities in that county you are director of. Hope that helps!

• SLiNKY

Wrong forum.

• Matgie

Mr. D and Noo Yah woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

It was a question of curiosity. Not something I needed help with.

• SLiNKY

ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™ wrote:

NooYah wrote:

Wrong forum.

Not really. This is a "General Discussion" forum. GENERAL: not confined by specialization or careful limitation

But she's trying to fetch HELP on the Directorship Leaderboard.

• TrailerTrash

NooYah wrote:

ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™ wrote:

NooYah wrote:

Wrong forum.

Not really. This is a "General Discussion" forum. GENERAL: not confined by specialization or careful limitation

And you're only annoying people by trying to police the forums. Go step on some Legos.

• SLiNKY

TrailerTrash wrote:

NooYah wrote:

ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™ wrote:

NooYah wrote:

Wrong forum.

And you're only annoying people by trying to police the forums. Go step on some Legos.

You're welcome.

• PRIDE

Wrong forum.

Just kidding.

• SLiNKY

ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™ wrote:

NooYah wrote:

ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™ wrote:

NooYah wrote:

Wrong forum.

People try to fetch HELP on GD for all kinds of reasons. Doesn't mean they always need to e in the HELP forum.And please, go play in traffic.

I love doing that actually, thank you very much. Street broomball is a fun sport.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

TrailerTrash wrote:

NooYah wrote:

ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™ wrote:

NooYah wrote:

Wrong forum.

And you're annoying us by encouraging people to use the wrong forum.

Reply to this topic