New Update

ForumsGeneral Discussion › New Update
  • 从ㄠㄊ丹

Niiiice

• Merrÿpranxter

Home button👍

• 💖Swagger💖

I never knew you got a tiberium bonus for building in a new territory.

The home buttons nice too.

• Corky316

😎👍seems cool so far

• ★H@VOC★

★Λddi★ wrote:

Home button👍

Yay! Thanks Nick

• RSXJR

Love the Home button! Thanks Nick!!!

• J DAWG

Thx nick!!!!

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

H@VOC wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

Home button👍

Yay! Thanks Nick

👍

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Better!😬 I luv the way you can see bases when you zoom out further, that was one of my pet hates from the previous version. 👍

• SüberSticky

Did anyone notice that when scanning the amount of resource received has SIGNIFICANTLY dropped?

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

SüberSticky wrote:

Did anyone notice that when scanning the amount of resource received has SIGNIFICANTLY dropped?

I thought it was just me

• Jim Dirt

I'm getting way more... Double or so... App does seem to quit more often. Makes my ipad randomly sleep while digging around in the map...

• LeoMSt

My resources went way up for a day and then just suddenly dropped to the lowest levels I've seen

• 💖Swagger💖

Resources are affected by the number of people in the same zone.

If you have bases in a zone where there are no other players you get significantly more resources.

• Christymesa

Swagger is right. If I try to get resources in an area where there is 3 of us it only gives me 4 in tier 1. In areas where I am the only person, it gives me 9-12 for tier 1

• 🐒👈🏻

They still haven't fixed my name...

• Matgie

Love the home button!
    Swagger - thank you sooooo much for the info on resources!!! I will have to change the base that I search from!! =]

• ℱüℕ6754

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

If you have bases in a zone where there are no other players you get significantly more resources.

Nope. I did it in the same place and still it went up and down. Plus, it's only me and another player in the COUNTRY

• 💖Swagger💖

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Nope. I did it in the same place and still it went up and down. Plus, it's only me and another player in the COUNTRY

Hmm, I also noticed (although this may be coincidental), my scanning yields increased when my skill level passed 5000.

• ℱüℕ6754

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Hmm, I also noticed (although this may be coincidental), my scanning yields increased when my skill level passed 5000.

I think that's what scanning does. It was a huge jump though. X2 or more. From 4-5 to 10-12. Couldn't be scanning skill

• Tom Servo

Jim Dirt wrote:

I'm getting way more... Double or so... App does seem to quit more often. Makes my ipad randomly sleep while digging around in the map...

Reply to this topic