Movies help

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Movies help
  • callitluck

Looking for a good movie kinda like training day,street kings, harsh times , any suggestions

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

callitluck wrote:

Looking for a good movie kinda like training day,street kings, harsh times , any suggestions

Layer cake, reservoir dogs, kiss kiss bang bang, shoot em up. I can suggest more. Are you thinking a crime action movie?

• callitluck

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

callitluck wrote:

Layer cake, reservoir dogs, kiss kiss bang bang, shoot em up. I can suggest more. Are you thinking a crime action movie?

Not really it could be anything good

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Oh. That opens it up a bit. Give me a sec.

• EastCoastKing

No suggestions really but training day and street kings are good movies👍

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

No order besides the one my brain connects the thoughts to.

Pi
    The Shining
    Dr. Strangelove
    Talk Radio
    Evil Dead
    Evil Dead 2
    Blade Runner

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Battle Royal
    True Romance
    The Warriors
    Looper
    Kill Bill
    The Girl with the dragon tattoo
    Lord of War
    Enter the void
    The ice harvest

Im gonna stop there. I kinda thought of thrillers and action movies.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Oh and Moon. Moon is pretty cool. Im watching it now.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Blow.

• E=MC(Hammer)

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

No order besides the one my brain connects the thoughts to.

PiThe ShiningDr. StrangeloveTalk RadioEvil DeadEvil Dead 2Blade Runner

Blade Runner. 👍 Phenomenal movie.

• Kinnen

Greenman refresh me what Battle Royal was? For some reason I am thinking a Japanese film about high school kids that get picked to be put on an island and forced to fight to the death. This was out about 05-06 or so. But I am not positive on title. Just wondering if that is it because I have been trying to remember exactly what it was called.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

kinnen21 wrote:

Greenman refresh me what Battle Royal was? For some reason I am thinking a Japanese film about high school kids that get picked to be put on an island and forced to fight to the death. This was out about 05-06 or so. But I am not positive on title. Just wondering if that is it because I have been trying to remember exactly what it was called.

That's the one!

• Kinnen

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

kinnen21 wrote:

That's the one!

Hell I thought I was the only one who saw that. I worked at a video store back then and saw all sorts of wierd crap. Hard to remember sometimes. Now whenever I hear hunger games I think was it a rip off of that or not?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Django

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

kinnen21 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

kinnen21 wrote:

That's the one!

Hell I thought I was the only one who saw that. I worked at a video store back then and saw all sorts of wierd crap. Hard to remember sometimes. Now whenever I hear hunger games I think was it a rip off of that or not?

Haha i thought the same thing about hunger games. But yeah I watch alot of movies.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

I'd like to say my bimonthly Testosterone-charged film quota was filled excellently by Pacific Rim. It's not a thinker, but if you are a fan of watching large robots fistfight with Cthulu-esque monsters the size of skyscrapers then you will not be disappointed.
    Also, there is excellently delivered comic relief throughout the film thanks to Charlie Day( Horrible Bosses, Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia).

• callitluck

Thanks ill check out the ones I haven't seen

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I second True Romance for sure.

Requiem for a Dream Hollywood is too spineless to make many thought provoking movies like this one.

Restrepo - best documentary to explain to a civilian what its like to be in combat.

• 4nick8r

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

callitluck wrote:

That's a pretty good list, given the criteria. Well done Greenman.

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

The boondock saints.
    Great movie

Reply to this topic