Hope For The Free Players

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Hope For The Free Players
  • ZRAYGO

I've heard some dismay over the fact that some have already sunk a chunk of change to boost stats. Relax everyone, the game has only been out 1 day. We're not playing in a sprint, it's gonna be a marathon. Play your game how you want to play it, don't worry about others.

If you stick around for a couple of years you most likely will be one of the top players.

Have fun!

• Holy

A couple years? 😩 But I want maxed stats for free right now lol

• ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

That's refreshing.

• Killer Khalsa

Already dropped $40. Getting addicted. Its like tw all over again

• ZRAYGO

ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ wrote:

That's refreshing.

Duuuuude. How's it going? How's coast?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Those of us that do spend real cash are more than happy to have others who play free to help us along. The more the merrier. I especially like the PR feature for that reason.

• ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

ZRAYGO wrote:

ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ wrote:

That's refreshing.

Duuuuude. How's it going? How's coast?

Im good Z. Coast got a job with Amazon back east.

• E=MC(Hammer)

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Those of us that do spend real cash are more than happy to have others who play free to help us along. The more the merrier. I especially like the PR feature for that reason.

Ok, what does PR mean?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Go to Help>Glossary>PR
    It explains it better than I could here. In short prevents bullies from picking on newbs.

• E=MC(Hammer)

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Go to Help>Glossary>PRIt explains it better than I could here. In short prevents bullies from picking on newbs.

Ah, thank you. 👌

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

This will be the free one turf wars will always be the one worth spending money on👍👍

• BakedBananas

How long do you think it would keep running if nobody paid? You think it is some charity that the devs are running?

Reply to this topic