Are my agents getting lazy?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Are my agents getting lazy?
  • мīм

Those guys now take sometime a minute to collect resources. What next? form a union? Enough of that, I'm firing their lazy ass and going with cyborgs.

• Robo

Hopefully the lazy agents don't make the cyborgs join their union like the cashiers at Safeway.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Lmao I made this same thread on day two. It's lag, on your end.

• мīм

Lag on my end? That's a good one. Ain't nothing lagging where I am at 😜
    Ok, I was in the train and on 3g at the time, so that explain.
    C'mon nick, I know you're trying to keep the payload small but do you need to do an additional round trip when we click on the resource to collect them? Just bring back the locations when we tap the scan area the first time.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

You know come to think of it ive been having connection problems with all my devices today.... My PC, my Verizon droid, AT&T ipad, my TV..... Anyone check out what the sun is doing lately? Maybe that's it.

• ώάşҭعԁ

мīм wrote:

Lag on my end? That's a good one. Ain't nothing lagging where I am at 😜Ok, I was in the train and on 3g at the time, so that explain.C'mon nick, I know you're trying to keep the payload small but do you need to do an additional round trip when we click on the resource to collect them? Just bring back the locations when we tap the scan area the first time.

Amim to that 🙏 lol
    That's a wasted time 😜

Reply to this topic