Any actual wars yet?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Any actual wars yet?
  • ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Has anyone had any GS wars yet? I know there's been capping here and there but I recently become involved in skirmish with a few players but now seems becoming a bigger than I expected.
    Is this the first or had some started already?

• WhtABnchOfDorks

Wait are you talking about me capping one turf from the little foul mouth most unclean? Then you "spamming" Austin. Your trumped up tough guy pms crack me up though.

Couldn't even keep your word more than 8hrs.

• EastCoastKing

The fpa thing and people getting capped out of here n there is the most I've heard of yet

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

Where the wars at !!!

• ★H@VOC★

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

Has anyone had any GS wars yet? I know there's been capping here and there but I recently become involved in skirmish with a few players but now seems becoming a bigger than I expected. Is this the first or had some started already?

I tried to start a war but I lost due to being too aggressive

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

SlickRick wrote:

Wait are you talking about me capping one turf from the little foul mouth most unclean? Then you "spamming" Austin. Your trumped up tough guy pms crack me up though.

Couldn't even keep your word more than 8hrs.

Not a war yet? But will become one also you have been capping more than just the most unclean

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

H@VOC wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

Has anyone had any GS wars yet? I know there's been capping here and there but I recently become involved in skirmish with a few players but now seems becoming a bigger than I expected. Is this the first or had some started already?

How long does it take to go away? I took two turfs and then it's stops me from winning. im ready to do some real damage

• WhtABnchOfDorks

This reminds of this past January when my boss was yelling about something and all I could think of was how I fucked his wife at the Christmas party.

• EastCoastKing

SlickRick wrote:

This reminds of this past January when my boss was yelling about something and all I could think of was how I fucked his wife at the Christmas party.

👌

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

SlickRick wrote:

Nice story got anymore?

• dsd_spook

Might be one starting soon from some rumors I've been hearing 😱

• dsd_spook

SlickRick wrote:

Sounds like you quoted one of the scenes from horrible bosses

• Commissioner

SlickRick wrote:

Haha!

• JohnR

I think we should have statewide wars or countywide wars. Good? Bad?

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

My hips are at war with my pants. My pants are winning. 💥🔥👖👍🔥💥

• ▪False▪

NO. I need at LEAST a few weeks to set up for ANY kind of war. I just tore down every single base and completely conquered my county (Every region). I'm scanning constantly Tier 3 so I can get at least 160 Distribution Centers, 40 Agent Recruiting Centers, and 40 Warehouses.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

▪False▪ wrote:

NO. I need at LEAST a few weeks to set up for ANY kind of war. I just tore down every single base and completely conquered my county (Every region). I'm scanning constantly Tier 3 so I can get at least 160 Distribution Centers, 40 Agent Recruiting Centers, and 40 Warehouses.

You can scan approximately 36 times +5 more times if you level twice a day. So you can get maybe 20 upgrades a day if you are pretty lucky. So you'll need about 2 weeks w/o stam refills which would be relatively pointless anyways due to your 25 stam. That's if 6/7 of your upgrades are what you need.

• 4nick8r

SlickRick wrote:

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

• ▪False▪

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

You can scan approximately 36 times +5 more times if you level twice a day. So you can get maybe 20 upgrades a day if you are pretty lucky. So you'll need about 2 weeks w/o stam refills which would be relatively pointless anyways due to your 25 stam. That's if 6/7 of your upgrades are what you need.

Believe it or not, out of the past twenty scans, I've only drawn a bad scan once. Every other time, I've gotten either Vehicle Depots, Oil, Warehouses, or Dist Centers. So far only one Agent Recruiting Center.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

▪False▪ wrote:

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

Neutered.

Believe it or not, out of the past twenty scans, I've only drawn a bad scan once. Every other time, I've gotten either Vehicle Depots, Oil, Warehouses, or Dist Centers. So far only one Agent Recruiting Center.

That's interesting. I hardly ever tier 3 scan because I only hit a cache 1/3 of the time!

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

SlickRick wrote:

Please tell me she was hot my bosses wife is nasty haha

• ★Λubergine★

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

How long does it take to go away? I took two turfs and then it's stops me from winning. im ready to do some real damage

I've waited four days and my aggressive penalty hasn't gone down. It went up instead.

• 🐝The Swarm🐝

H@VOC wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

Too aggressive penalty was 96% for me against someone it's a joke how do you become supreme except by spending mega bucks? Oh I think I might be on to something!

• JohnR

I'm About to start a war with this one guy who keeps takin my county

• Reaper💀

War? I thought I was geocaching...

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Yeh lets book a war in for some time soon lmao 😂😂

• certusd

Turf wars is about fighting.
    Global supremacy. In the title has nothing about fighting. Just about being supreme. So maybe it's all about the directorship. Limited fighting. As when in tw people always moaned about being capped. This doesn't allow the capping. Or at least more than one every few days. I'm gonna call this purgatory. Everyone here wanting to fight but being stopped. No matter how much money you put into it.

• WhtABnchOfDorks

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

SlickRick wrote:

Please tell me she was hot my bosses wife is nasty haha

Nah of course she was nasty and a bitch and a nasty bitch. Dude is a major loser.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

There was a good battle for director of Florida until this spender decided to ruin the fun for us. Now it's more of a battle for top 3.

• Missy Jane

🐝The Swarm🐝 wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

Too aggressive penalty was 96% for me against someone it's a joke how do you become supreme except by spending mega bucks? Oh I think I might be on to something!

Lol

Reply to this topic