No!No!No!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › No!No!No!
  • Mr.D-Killer

Shut the f*** up about airports ans s*** like that there not gonna happen and its a different game now get over it and shut the hell up!

This has been a kind message by MrDKiller and please respond nicely just like how i was nice to you

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Get yourself to the hospital.... That stick need removing from your ass ASAP

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Hey, he was nice to you! It's ok mr d, I won't stop until all planes are destroyed💨 ✈🔥

• 🔥Ţąʝįķ☠Çąƥǫŋę™🔥

There is going to be airport like feature. That what nick said other wise the game would be pointless for someone who wants to make money.

• ✨Bratva✨

🔥Ţąʝįķ☠Çąƥǫŋę™🔥 wrote:

There is going to be airport like feature. That what nick said other wise the game would be pointless for someone who wants to make money.

✨👆 ✨👆 ✨👆 ✨👆✨

• Matgie

Ok. Maybe Mr D wakes up on the wrong side of the bed every day...
    I understand his not wanting airports. I can even understand frustration of GS constantly being compared to TW. But, the anger... I think he may need classes to help control that! 😳

• Mike Hunt

Whaa whaa whaa! 😭😭😭

• clone9786

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Hey, he was nice to you! It's ok mr d, I won't stop until all planes are destroyed💨 ✈🔥

Welcome to the watchlist.

• TW_Support

What if we got boats, or bus stops.

• JohnR

TW_Support wrote:

What if we got boats, or bus stops.

Yeah busses that can fly to other countries "planes"

• Mr.D-Killer

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

if airports come out or any source of transportation im spending money on workers and shutting them down.
    No airports✈👳🔥

• Mr.D-Killer

☝☝☝thats a terriost attack

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

No. Im gonna go ahead and talk about whatever i feel like. I hope you do the same. But im not gonna just comply with demands i consider bullshit.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

If you ever did attempt to shut down an airport in my city, I'd create an underground airport to smuggle people oppressed by such tyranny into the north anyways. Wouldnt be the first time!

• sebriah

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

If you ever did attempt to shut down an airport in my city, I'd create an underground airport to smuggle people oppressed by such tyranny into the north anyways. Wouldnt be the first time!

You mean like a covert operation involving the mass transportation of several individuals in small groups being led or directed through the country, taking place largely at night?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

sebriah wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

You mean like a covert operation involving the mass transportation of several individuals in small groups being led or directed through the country, taking place largely at night?

Well in my experience all i had to do was unexpectedly tear down a turf to make room, and coordinate it with when a person was able to land. Then i provided safehouse areas in an obscure suburb for people to build. I even provided taxable turfs for people back in the day...

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

But yeah, I usually did it in the middle of the night when those person's oppressors we sleeping. Sometimes i took notes on when they seemed to play weeks in advance. So I'd know the best time for them to overlook what happened.

• sebriah

Underground Railroad is where I was going but glad to know about your semiprofessional espionage skills!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

sebriah wrote:

Underground Railroad is where I was going but glad to know about your semiprofessional espionage skills!

What's the Underground Railroad? 😜

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

sebriah wrote:

It's called a subway.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Y̩͉͇o̺̝̼̫u̦͉͓̤̝͖̻ ͖̮͔ͅș͇̪̤͇̤u̠͓r̳͙̭̝e͔͔̘̹ͅ?̟̻͓͈̪̙

• ▪False▪

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

sebriah wrote:

It's called a subway.

I'VE ALWAYS SAID THIS

• Mr.D-Killer

WTF?

• Matgie

Unless Mr D has some money to spend, I don't think he will be shutting down anything, unless its radius is less than .1 mile. Even then, a bigger player will just acquire anything in his/her way. 😳

Reply to this topic