Code punching

ForumsSuggestions › Code punching
  • Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

I miss code punching from Turf Wars. Anyone else miss code punching?

• ZRAYGO

Not at all. I punch codes here as well. As soon as he gets away from looting agents ill be so far ahead of all of you.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

I'd rather punch myself.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

How could you enjoy punching codes? It's so boring.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I wouldn't mind code punching if there was a guaranteed return rate. That is all.

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

No codes please

• Super Mario

Bring on code punching!

• ▪False▪

I played a game once called Fantasy Hero. And one of the two main resources was Spirit. You get spirit by adding friend codes. I once used to spend hours coding it up.
    I added over 14K people. And it got me to the top of the LB.

Don't bitch about codes. It just means that the dedicated will be better off than the unmotivated.

• Hydra

▪False▪ wrote:

I played a game once called Fantasy Hero. And one of the two main resources was Spirit. You get spirit by adding friend codes. I once used to spend hours coding it up.I added over 14K people. And it got me to the top of the LB.

Don't bitch about codes. It just means that the dedicated will be better off than the unmotivated.

I was in the same situation! But it didn't matter a whole lot, because the cost of using spirit upped as well. Ex.
    You purchase your 250 stamina, but at that high level stamina now costs 10 per attack. It was annoying!

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Bring invite codes back Nick!

• dogfolife69

I hate code punching

• Sentinel

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I wouldn't mind code punching if there was a guaranteed return rate. That is all.

This^

If I spend 5 hours punching 4000 codes, I want at least 95% return rate.

• zerx

No codes!!! Oh gawd no punching codez!!!! Huge waste of time! Please, please, please... Oh gawd no!

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Code punching ftw

• 💥࿈ ཀལཧཪཛའ ࿈💥

Compared to many TW players i suck as a code puncher with my 18k. I would rather eat my socks than start punching codes here to.

• Treybo130

Sentinel wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

This^

If I spend 5 hours punching 4000 codes, I want at least 95% return rate.

Yep

Reply to this topic