Level up syndicates through "donations@

ForumsSuggestions › Level up syndicates through "donations@
  • The Alchemyst

I've seem to have built up a lot of extra in game cash and having already gone a couple over my limit have nothing to spend it on. I remember that I use to play a similar game with alliances. These alliances would level up when a substantial amount of money was donated to the group. This doesn't mean everyone has to donate. For example one person could donate 500K and level up the syndicate.

The rewards of a higher level syndicate include
    -higher leader board ranking
    -a % income bonus
    -increase in overall syndicate ATK power(assuming syndicates will later be able to fight)

Or

Rewards granted to all players in the syndicate once an achievement is reached. Example
    Lvl 5- 25 tiberium
    Lvl 10- 500 resources
    Lvl 15- increase in turf limit
    Lvl 20- 10 agent recruiting centers
    The prizes will vary and can be anything but shall increase in worth as higher lvls are reached. However the price to lvl up will also increase.

This will be a great way for members of a syndicate to work together.

• 🔥ace🔥

Rewards granted to all players in the syndicate once an achievement is reached. Example Lvl 5- 25 tiberiumLvl 10- 500 resourcesLvl 15- increase in turf limitLvl 20- 10 agent recruiting centersThe prizes will vary and can be anything but shall increase in worth as higher lvls are reached. However the price to lvl up will also increase. This will be a great way for members of a syndicate to work together.

I like this idea leveling up of stndicates and once a certain amount of money is donated there are individual rewards such as resources or workers and on the leaderboards could be highest level syndicates and syndicates who donated the most money.

• ▪False▪

Jesus. I could drop 7M right now. It better take 15M plus per level.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I like the idea but it would cause a huge drift in the performance of different syndicates. Larger players would give a syndicate too much of an advantage, how about a player can only give a certain amount every 24 hours. Just like when giving support to another player

• 🔥ace🔥

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

I like the idea but it would cause a huge drift in the performance of different syndicates. Larger players would give a syndicate too much of an advantage, how about a player can only give a certain amount every 24 hours. Just like when giving support to another player

That is pointless no one wants to be blocked like that and then the leaderboards would be too stuffed together.

• 🔥ace🔥

Bump

• Hydra

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

That is pointless no one wants to be blocked like that and then the leaderboards would be too stuffed together.

What Ace said 👌
    if there was a limit on $ payed, everyone would be at the same level! Thus no competition! Games i've played like this always had some clans who were freakishly strong. But that's where it gets fun! Good idea ace!

• Hydra

Maybe we could have syndicate events as well! Week long events: whoever makes the most money, wins the most fights, most scans. Before you say "then the people who spend money will have an advantage" well duhh! They've earned it! But there could still be prizes for rankings, no matter how low.

• The Alchemyst

Hydra wrote:

Maybe we could have syndicate events as well! Week long events: whoever makes the most money, wins the most fights, most scans. Before you say "then the people who spend money will have an advantage" well duhh! They've earned it! But there could still be prizes for rankings, no matter how low.

I don't care much for the most scans however the most disputes won seems fair enough.

• Redneck💩

Great idea

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Such a great idea

Reply to this topic