Include a "tell a friend" reward system.

ForumsSuggestions › Include a "tell a friend" reward system.
  • 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Implement a player id code system, where a player could convince a friend to try GS. If said friend enters your player code as the one which convinced him to play, that player who convinced him, and the new friend, get a trib bonus.

Because the forums are too slow, and if you are good at doing something, never do it for free.

I feel i could convince alot of steam friends to sign up, but i have no current incentive.

• Hydra

I swear they had that, but it dissapeared after 24 hours of creation of an account.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Hydra wrote:

I swear they had that, but it dissapeared after 24 hours of creation of an account.

I thought i saw it too. I think that's where I got the idea. It's in TW kinda. Not sure if it still rewards.

• ▪False▪

They did. It leaves after 48 hours.
    It was under settings in your Profile. I also remember seeing my code. It was short. Like six characters or so.

Hell. I'll make another account and check and see if it just hasn't been removed entirely.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Tap "syndicate" then "find friends" and your code will be there.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

Tap "syndicate" then "find friends" and your code will be there.

That's the thing i remembered. But I feel in game compensation would be expected before i just suggest this product to people i personally know.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

If you grab the closest picture frame, chances are the candle won't burn the way you want it to.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

If you grab the closest picture frame, chances are the candle won't burn the way you want it to.

Oh. And if the picture isn't of a candle?

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

Oh. And if the picture isn't of a candle?

A picture of a candle? Now that's some crazy stuff right there

Reply to this topic