Change the too agressive to be like don protection

ForumsSuggestions › Change the too agressive to be like don protection
  • ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Change the "too agressive" to be like don protection from turf wars. For example I am level 56 with 700+agents there is no reason someone with my stats should have this protection. Players have waited a week to attack and this protection still exhists. Maybe level 50 should be a cut off point.

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

No its good how it is

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

For you I can understand you having it your still small and building. But they has to be a way to take it away from establised players like me

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

I agree

• HawaiiFiveO

I also agree, something needs to be done to less the impact "too aggressive" dispute bonus.

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

My person test results are in. I was able to cap 2 turfs from a player before losing every fight due to this "too agressive" then the next 9 days I attacked once a day. On day 10 I was able to win enough to capture 1 more turf then started losing again every fight . Which makes a slow long and boring war. For bigger players this is a problem HawaiiFiveO can't even xp farm me due to this.

• Natedogg

Maybe the best way to control the aggression meter is to create a tiering system. Establish a tier for every 19 levels. 1-19 is tier 1; 20-39 is tier 2 so on and so forth. Within your tier, there is no cap limit. 1 tier below your tier there is a reduced cap limit and no capping at all for subsequent lower tiers. thoughts?

• Natedogg

You could also set the tiering system by agent count. It doesn't really matter. This creates a buffer between those who pay and those who don't. Those who are hard core players and those who casually play.

Reply to this topic