Fix the dead zones.

ForumsSuggestions › Fix the dead zones.
  • Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

While partaking in some shotgun riding around the Northumberland region, it soon became apparent that vast areas of dead map are all around. Roads so old they were once travelled by Roman legions, and are still in use today, are invalid. To be told my choice is invalid and that I should build on or near a street or highway, while travelling along roads older than modern history, is plain wrong.

How about a tweak of the old geocoders and open up our roads, it's hard enough hopping around, lets at least be able to plant in our actual GPS location! 👍

• EastCoastKing

I assume this will be one of the earliest/easiest fixes for them to do👍 you prob won't have to deal with this problem for long

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

I hope so, I'm doing a pilgrimage to the Scottish highlands next month and would love to lay some lovin' around there.

• Trekker

This will not be fixed anytime soon. GS is using Apple geocoder and the coverage in many countrys is very bad.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Trekker wrote:

This will not be fixed anytime soon. GS is using Apple geocoder and the coverage in many countrys is very bad.

A switch to google geocoder, like we had in TW.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

👍 Nice tweak Nick'n'co. thanks 👍🍻🍻

Reply to this topic