Spending Balance

ForumsSuggestions › Spending Balance
  • Blah

One thing I think this game could benefit from is a better balance between energy, scanning, and cash. Scanning is much more useful than the other two. Those points can be used to gain experience, money, resources, and upgrades. Energy only gets you experience and cash. Cash can be used to buy....? Maybe I just haven't abused obtaining agents enough, but I have never had a problem with having enough cash to pay for things. If cash could be used to buy upgrades, it would not only improve the usefulness of cash, but also energy, because half of energy's purpose is increasing cash.

• Blah

And by scanning, I mean Stamina.

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

You mean like finally putting loot on missions

• Blah

That could be another idea, but I was talking specifically about spending money to buy upgrades. Like $250,000 to buy a distribution center.

• CryptidKing

I agree, money just banks and makes you a target. Paying for upgrades or to unlock certain (bonus?) ones might be good.
    Other options to spend money.
    1. Bribery, pay x amount to stay off dispute list.
    2. Rent extra agents for a specific amount of time, or pay for a limited time atk or def boost, scanning boost etc,......
    3. Add an option to taking over a base, sell back to previous owner, lol like a ransom?
    There are plenty of opportunities to use that resource, have read others mentioned in different threads as well.
    Great game so far, like that Nick and anyone else involved reads and participates in forum discussions.

• Dark♦Stone

CryptidKing wrote:

I agree, money just banks and makes you a target. Paying for upgrades or to unlock certain (bonus?) ones might be good. Other options to spend money. 1. Bribery, pay x amount to stay off dispute list. 2. Rent extra agents for a specific amount of time, or pay for a limited time atk or def boost, scanning boost etc,......3. Add an option to taking over a base, sell back to previous owner, lol like a ransom? There are plenty of opportunities to use that resource, have read others mentioned in different threads as well. Great game so far, like that Nick and anyone else involved reads and participates in forum discussions.

👆👍👆👍👆👍👆👍

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

N0MAD wrote:

CryptidKing wrote:

I agree, money just banks and makes you a target. Paying for upgrades or to unlock certain (bonus?) ones might be good. Other options to spend money. 1. Bribery, pay x amount to stay off dispute list. 2. Rent extra agents for a specific amount of time, or pay for a limited time atk or def boost, scanning boost etc,......3. Add an option to taking over a base, sell back to previous owner, lol like a ransom? There are plenty of opportunities to use that resource, have read others mentioned in different threads as well. Great game so far, like that Nick and anyone else involved reads and participates in forum discussions.

👆👍👆👍👆👍👆👍

Great idea, especially the ransom!

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Idk where you guys come up with this surplus of money because every time I try to plant bases I find myself coming short almost everytime

• CryptidKing

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Idk where you guys come up with this surplus of money because every time I try to plant bases I find myself coming short almost everytime

Everytime you go on do jobs, and everything you scan and won't use, sell. Hit me up if you need some loot, sitting on 10 mil with nothing to spend on.

• ★CHUCKDΛVΞ★

CryptidKing wrote:

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Everytime you go on do jobs, and everything you scan and won't use, sell. Hit me up if you need some loot, sitting on 10 mil with nothing to spend on.

That's because you have 46 bases. Get over a hundred and try and plant around other people and the build cost is over $1 million. I like the idea that we can buy stuff we want with in game cash but just because you have some now doesn't mean everyone does.

Reply to this topic