Docks

ForumsSuggestions › Docks
  • Dark♦Stone

I was looking at yet another Herp-fueled drama post on airports, a d it got me thinking. What if, to change things up, we had docks instead of airports. We could sail from certain areas to other areas, like a sailing thing. There would be a shipyard and everyone could have a "seabase" that they ran and operated. Maybe it could be driven idk thts for you to decide. I just think that instead of the land-based drama that happened in TW( anyone remember Nerd's ring around the San Antonio Airport?), we could have a free-roam pot system. Maybe it could be directed by current or something.

• Gade

Docks would be better than airports. Maybe only connecting continents or islands. That way it would technically possible to hop everywhere in the works, but it would still require time and effort.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I'm not sure whether I like this idea or not.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I call Antarctica to myself.

• The Saw

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

I'm not sure whether I like this idea or not.

Thanks for the valuable insight.

• Treybo130

N0MAD wrote:

I was looking at yet another Herp-fueled drama post on airports, a d it got me thinking. What if, to change things up, we had docks instead of airports. We could sail from certain areas to other areas, like a sailing thing. There would be a shipyard and everyone could have a "seabase" that they ran and operated. Maybe it could be driven idk thts for you to decide. I just think that instead of the land-based drama that happened in TW( anyone remember Nerd's ring around the San Antonio Airport?), we could have a free-roam pot system. Maybe it could be directed by current or something.

I agree with the "pot" system. Bring the criminal element to GS.

• Dark♦Stone

Treybo130 wrote:

N0MAD wrote:

I agree with the "pot" system. Bring the criminal element to GS.

Lol excuse me😜. I meant port**

• MF DOOM

Living in a coastal area would suckkkkk.

• The Alchemyst

So would the ports be in certain locations or would it be anywhere on the coast? Also would the direction be a set route or not? I'm thinking about a straight line NSEW once you touch land you can plant a turf.

• Dark♦Stone

The Alchemyst wrote:

So would the ports be in certain locations or would it be anywhere on the coast? Also would the direction be a set route or not? I'm thinking about a straight line NSEW once you touch land you can plant a turf.

Four or five on each coast. Have to make a base big enough to get you there in one hop from a mile away or something. There would be designated ports for each port you go to. The bigger the port the harder to get to it lol.

Reply to this topic