Code punching

ForumsSuggestions › Code punching
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I've seen many people say "The only way to be successful is to have lots of money and spend all of it on Global Supremacy" and that is true. That's the only reason why people such as H@VOC are top of the leaderboards all the time. Ever wonder why top players have the most agents? Well, it's because they have so many bases that they have lots of room for agents. If we were to code punch instead, it would be much more fairer for players that don't spend tons of money on this game. Most of you probably think code punching is a waste of time, well I think spending alot of time and effort on upgrading your bases to be taken by a top player is a waste of time. Imagine how successful you could be if you code punched.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

A Invite Code forum should also be added to the game if code punching happens

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

I like this idea 👍

• Dark♦Stone

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

A Invite Code forum should also be added to the game if code punching happens

Fk that. My thumbs still hurt from TW, and the return rate is awful. Also, if you want to play a game that doesn't require you to either pay up or give 5 Minuites of your day to do a damn tapjoy offer then go back to TW. Only the first there and popular will have big mobs anyway.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

If you bring back codes then it would just create the same problem that turf wars had, huge players with huge mobs with mob members who are inactive and probably went inactive years ago; all this means that Years in the future new players won't have a chance to catch up, just the problem I had.

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

If you bring back codes then it would just create the same problem that turf wars had, huge players with huge mobs with mob members who are inactive and probably went inactive years ago; all this means that Years in the future new players won't have a chance to catch up, just the problem I had.

This is one of the bad reasons about code punching but I would still rather have code punching

• DirtyJerms

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

I've seen many people say "The only way to be successful is to have lots of money and spend all of it on Global Supremacy" and that is true. That's the only reason why people such as H@VOC are top of the leaderboards all the time. Ever wonder why top players have the most agents? Well, it's because they have so many bases that they have lots of room for agents. If we were to code punch instead, it would be much more fairer for players that don't spend tons of money on this game. Most of you probably think code punching is a waste of time, well I think spending alot of time and effort on upgrading your bases to be taken by a top player is a waste of time. Imagine how successful you could be if you code punched.

I think this is a perfect place to put my latest suggestion.
    Being able to put a "hit" out on somebody!
    (A pre arranged payout awarded to any player willing to do some
    "work" for a player that's possibly incapable?)

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Ever consider the fact that you're time in itself is a currency? When you have a job you trade you're time and expertise for digits on you're bank's computer screen after they pull up you're name.

• DirtyJerms

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Ever consider the fact that you're time in itself is a currency? When you have a job you trade you're time and expertise for digits on you're bank's computer screen after they pull up you're name.

What he said!👆
    I think I'd rather get a pt job popping bubble wrap then punching codes. At least I could put the money toward good use like buying Tib!

Reply to this topic