Invasions & insurrections

ForumsSuggestions › Invasions & insurrections
  • CryptidKing

How about adding occasional events, where like real world governments, we can fund/train, supply agents & or gear to start rebellions & insurrections in territories?
    When we open the app or from home screen during limited time event there could be a dialogue box with tap options to fund/supply guerrilla movement in randomly generated territories or districts. Or allow choice of territory, with a cap on number of attacks within a time period.
    Bases with agents & defenses would earn exp successfully repelling attacks, bases overrun would be given a chance by previous owner for a counter attack & reclaiming the base. (Also earn rewards or exp for those actions). If original owner didn't attempt to reclaim base after a period of time the base is then open to others within range to attack & take over.
    Rewards could be based on defending bases, prizes like: extra upgrade slot, exclusive gear confiscated from invaders/rebels. Extra agents, as captured agents that join player ranks..

• Bronze Dictator

How about no. Lets keep the game simple

• Hydra

What did I just read..?

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Bronze Dictator wrote:

How about no. Lets keep the game simple

This man has a excellent brain

• The Saw

Your idea isn't done yet. It needs a few more ingredients and additional cooking time. Then just start a new game.

• CryptidKing

The Saw wrote:

Your idea isn't done yet. It needs a few more ingredients and additional cooking time. Then just start a new game.

I never played turf wars, but is GS essentially that, spawned from TW, as a new game?

• The Saw

CryptidKing wrote:

The Saw wrote:

I never played turf wars, but is GS essentially that, spawned from TW, as a new game?

Many similar concepts. And probably coding too.

Reply to this topic