Global Chat

ForumsSuggestions › Global Chat
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Global chat should be added to the game. There should also be a global chat for each state/province/county (United Kingdom)

• 💀THE CAPO💀

This app is starting to become a app I played a long time ago. It was called global war. It had armies (syndicates) chat rooms (forums) and global chat. You could gift to people in your army. But people in the army had ranks, 30 of them, that the leader could decide members ranks. The only thing it didnt have was the GPS aspect of this game. All you did was attack each other and destroy each other Win/Loss ratio. It got really boring...

• CryptidKing

If a global chat was added, (I think it's a good idea) it would have to run on a purchasing of chat tokens or need some way of generating revenue as it would add to what is already on the servers, increasing operating costs.
    Also the more time people spend on forums and a chat, the less time they are in game playing and paying.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

CryptidKing wrote:

If a global chat was added, (I think it's a good idea) it would have to run on a purchasing of chat tokens or need some way of generating revenue as it would add to what is already on the servers, increasing operating costs. Also the more time people spend on forums and a chat, the less time they are in game playing and paying.

Chat tokens... NA!!

• Aly-The Scorpio

Nice idea also a local chat would be also nice

• CryptidKing

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

CryptidKing wrote:

If a global chat was added, (I think it's a good idea) it would have to run on a purchasing of chat tokens or need some way of generating revenue as it would add to what is already on the servers, increasing operating costs. Also the more time people spend on forums and a chat, the less time they are in game playing and paying.

Chat tokens... NA!!

How else will the cost increase be covered?

• ℱüℕ6754

CryptidKing wrote:

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

CryptidKing wrote:

Chat tokens... NA!!

How else will the cost increase be covered?

Webfoot Willie and havoc got it "covered". few thousand dollars not enough? Plus, the game is a money grab already. That will officially make it my least favorite game. I like it now, but if that's added, I'll be PISSED

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

You could use 10 resources as a chat token or something along those lines

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸ wrote:

Yeah

• clone9786

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸ wrote:

Yeah

We can post on the forums for free, so why the hell would we pay for something thats just about the same thing as the forums???

• Dark♦Stone

clone9786 wrote:

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸ wrote:

Yeah

We can post on the forums for free, so why the hell would we pay for something thats just about the same thing as the forums???

Because the forums are open to everyone's ears dumbo. If I want to bring the powers of Notth Carolina to a confidential meeting, I can't have just anyone talking. It must be those in NC who are represented by that state. You know what that is a good idea. I'm making a post.

Reply to this topic