State/Province Wide Forums

ForumsSuggestions › State/Province Wide Forums
  • Ninjayyz

Firstly, I apologize if this or something similar has been posted before.

I'm not sure whether most people would like this idea or not, but I thought that an interesting and potentially beneficial addition to the game would be state/province specific forums. The way I thought this could work would be to add another forum section under Syndicate Recruiting titled something such as "Local Forums" or "State/Province Forums" (not the best names, I know). After clicking on this, you would be brought to a section where you could choose any state or province you have bases in (whether or not you are only able to choose states or provinces you have bases or any state/province you wanted would be up to the developers, of course).

(Continued in next post)

• Ninjayyz

From there, it could either be just one forum that could serve as an area wide multi-purpose hub of sorts, or there could be a few subcategories such as a general chat, local events (in game or in real life, depending on whether or not people would like to use it for finding things to do), and any other sub forum the developers think fitting. I thought of some pros and cons to this idea.

Pros:
    -Players would be able to get to know other players in their area
    -Players could become more involved in any conflicts going on around them
    -Larger amounts of players being involved in something would likely lead to more disputes in the future, potentially causing wars or other exciting things to happen
    -If players used these localized forums for talking about real world events, it could lead to people getting out more and becoming more involved in real life things as well

(Continued in next post)

• Ninjayyz

Cons:
    -I'm not sure how difficult it would be to set this up
    -The many additional forums would likely cause a need for more use from the servers the game is run on
    -If this were to become implemented and a popular feature, it could cause the current forums to become a bit unused (although I'm doubtful of this happening)

Anyways, thank for looking over the idea and please leave any suggestions you have in the thread so if the devs were to decide to implement something along this line it could be as close to what the majority of people wanted.

• The Saw

Why not just add it on the territory's page below the leaders? People could talk shit to each other, organize a revolt, or whatever.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

The forums are dull enough, if you split it down into regions you'd never see any posts.
    If there were a million players maybe....

• Gade

The Saw wrote:

Why not just add it on the territory's page below the leaders? People could talk shit to each other, organize a revolt, or whatever.

This would be good. Like how syndicates have their own forum

Reply to this topic