Sortable Base lists, and other list additions

ForumsSuggestions › Sortable Base lists, and other list additions
  • ⌖ Viper ⌖

This is a suggestion that could be useful in both games, I know I've suggested it in TW as well. Make your base list sortable by each stat heading. It would be a great help to be able to organize the lists in meaningful ways. If you are looking for bases to develop you could sort by influence to get your "1 pins" all together and start developing those, you could sort by income to see where your most profitable areas are to build more in those spots, sort by upkeep to see where your bases are that may be housing your agent upgrades, if you are fighting you could organize by base health, organize by number of upgrades (if the change was made to add the open/used slot count to the base list), organize by the number of upgrades BEING built (again, if a tweak were made to the list that added an "upgrades in progress" column).

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

When it comes down to it, the base list could be the most powerful tool for player management we have but right now it is just a static spreadsheet built cronologically. As we all develop and grow that becomes less useful as base count grows, give us the tools to make that our most effective tool. Hell, if you can give us this I'd even be willing to live with banner ads on the bottom of the page so MFP could actually sell some advertising space. It could be the most viewed page per player so the ads could get great visibility.

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

Many other "free" games make the players deal with ads of one sort or another, if they are done subtlely and with some thought to gameplay they can actually be an addition to the experience instead of detract fom it and because this is an additional stream of revenue, directly in the game, it could be more tightly controlled by MFP. Heck, a great first potential customer could be a company like PayPal which we know a great number of players use but exposing some of the other players to it may give them a service they have not yet signed up for.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Global Viper!👍

• noahdaninja

I
    =D

• noahdaninja

Welp, that failed. I guess I'll settle for "+1"

• tibbcamp

Concur. I sent this request to support. It seems so obvious.

Reply to this topic