NEW FORUM IDEA - Upcoming updates

ForumsSuggestions › NEW FORUM IDEA - Upcoming updates
  • Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

There should be a forum called 'Upcoming Updates' . This should be a forum that tells us recent and upcoming updates. Nobody should be allowed to post topics on it apart from Nick, but we should be able to post comments on the topics Nick posts.

• clone9786

👍👍👍👍👍

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

Can we all think about something for a few minutes. If Nick were as responsive as you people think he should be he would never have time to get crap done for updates. People, be patient, development is not something you can wiggle your nose and just have "done". It takes time and focus, neither of which would be gained by him living in the forums answering each and every suggestion. With TW he occasionally answered forum posts but not often, this is really how it should be. The game is our hobby but it is his job, would you want to have to work on your offdays, evenings, days, weekends and holidays? I know I wouldn't, cut him some slack. The updates will come, we as players either have to be patient or walk away from the game. Play, or don't, that is your choice.

• c.

dont need a forum for this. nick posts a thread if he wants input. he has done it in tw, i believe the last one was about the cap range issues. he asked for input and got it.

• Treybo130

Yep yep. Better forum idea SEARCH

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

⌖ Viper ⌖ wrote:

Can we all think about something for a few minutes. If Nick were as responsive as you people think he should be he would never have time to get crap done for updates. People, be patient, development is not something you can wiggle your nose and just have "done". It takes time and focus, neither of which would be gained by him living in the forums answering each and every suggestion. With TW he occasionally answered forum posts but not often, this is really how it should be. The game is our hobby but it is his job, would you want to have to work on your offdays, evenings, days, weekends and holidays? I know I wouldn't, cut him some slack. The updates will come, we as players either have to be patient or walk away from the game. Play, or don't, that is your choice.

I never said he should be on 24/7, did I?

Reply to this topic