Syndicate banks

ForumsSuggestions › Syndicate banks
  • clone9786

Rather than donatin money, have a syndicate bank. Basically anyone can donate to the syndicate bank and anyone in the syndicate can withdrawal.

The deposit system -

Anyone, whether they are in te syndicate or not, can donate to the syndicate bank. For example, you could pay a syndicate to do something for you if you cant, or something along those lines. This is really the only idea i have for this, so if you have any suggestions please say so.

The withdrawal system-

Only people within the syndicate can make a withdrawal. Basically you go to the bank page and can either add or subtract a certain amount of money. Of course there would have to be some kind of way to regulate this, maybe all withdrawals have to be regulated by the syndicate leader? Or maybe finally add another rank in syndicates, the treasurer.

Feel free to suggest other things or ask questions if youre confused.

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

Actually, a very cool idea! I like the outsiders paying for jobs to be done.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

It's a good idea but I think mules would take an advantage of this too easily. All someone has to have is two accounts and a syndicate.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Very cool idea! Maybe not just mony, but resources and timberum as well!

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Money*

• Treybo130

₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ wrote:

It's a good idea but I think mules would take an advantage of this too easily. All someone has to have is two accounts and a syndicate.

Yes. Hence my idea before where the group donates for group benefits.

• clone9786

₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ wrote:

I think i know what youre trying to say, but would you care to elaborate?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I like it.

• Dark♦Stone

Good idea. Maybe we could pay individuals for jobs to be done. Like a business transaction or something. That way little people could get big people to act for them. Like a signed assassin.

• atilathedom

👍👍👍

• SLiNKY

I love it. Wonderful! +1,000 from me!

• Dirty Hob0

👍👍👍👍

• clone9786

N0MAD wrote:

Good idea. Maybe we could pay individuals for jobs to be done. Like a business transaction or something. That way little people could get big people to act for them. Like a signed assassin.

Yeah sort of a mercenary deal, like i was saying. "Oh hey you want some money? I got buttloads, why dont you go destroy that guy for me?". That sort of stuff.

Or just generous donations.

• sk8r23

You could also have the syndicates "Loan Shark" money to those without enough. Say for example, by trading in agent upgrades, or precious resources, etc....... Or Not?

Reply to this topic