Is it me - or does anyone else feel ignored by the devs

ForumsSuggestions › Is it me - or does anyone else feel ignored by the devs
  • Missy Jane

Not one bloody response from devs - not even a thank you for your comments - I feel somewhat annoyed that there is no communication at all from devs - what's going on?

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Had no reply but got my issue fixed. To be fair, they've got floods of tears to swim through, I wouldn't be too disheartened just yet. Give it a bit.

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

Missy, you know Nick has always been one of the most reactive devs I've seen. Releasing a game that I'm fairly sure eclipsed the amount of feedback that TW had out of the gate has some impact. He has a company that now has twice the amount of products online, two pools of support to manage and the associated flood of feedback and bug reports from a new release. Try and cut him a little slack, it seems like everyone thinks responses should be nearly immediate. Lets see what the next couple weeks roll out, personally I am waiting to see what happens in the next month, that's the timeframe I'd think some sort of at least a patch would be released. There have been a lot of suggestion and there is a lot of areas that need to be addressed, it's going to take some time.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

⌖ Viper ⌖ wrote:

Missy, you know Nick has always been one of the most reactive devs I've seen. Releasing a game that I'm fairly sure eclipsed the amount of feedback that TW had out of the gate has some impact. He has a company that now has twice the amount of products online, two pools of support to manage and the associated flood of feedback and bug reports from a new release. Try and cut him a little slack, it seems like everyone thinks responses should be nearly immediate. Lets see what the next couple weeks roll out, personally I am waiting to see what happens in the next month, that's the timeframe I'd think some sort of at least a patch would be released. There have been a lot of suggestion and there is a lot of areas that need to be addressed, it's going to take some time.

👍

• Jim Dirt

They aren't inactive. I've heard that they have deleted some threads that were too critical of the game. That might not the activity we are looking for but it is not inactive.

• noahdaninja

-.-

• Missy Jane

⌖ Viper ⌖ wrote:

Ok viper - 29 August 2013 - If nothing at all from the devs by that date - I will bump this post and give you shit too - deal?

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

Missy Jane wrote:

⌖ Viper ⌖ wrote:

Ok viper - 29 August 2013 - If nothing at all from the devs by that date - I will bump this post and give you shit too - deal?

Hey you can, but if there aren't changes in another month who knows who will be here to read the bump.

• scam app dev

Perhaps the robot that updates the leader boards at random times is listening.......🐒👈

• Jim Dirt

...Crickets...

• ★BugsBunny★

Check the home page for the latest upgrade. Looks like Nick isn't ignoring everyone I'd say.

• ★CHUCKDΛVΞ★

How is this a suggestion? The forum description says, "Got a great idea? Share it here!" Maybe it's the format of your communication and not their lack of response that has you feeling ignored. 👍

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

I don't feel ignored. They've gotten back to me about a few of my concerns, great communication--even the one time when they couldnt fix my problem. Are you actually messaging them or just posting on the forums?

• Commissioner

I've had responses on my questions.

• TWISTER

All my messages has been responded too, maybe u are disliked

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yeah, the Devs should post their thoughts on the ideas too!
    I mean, it inly makes sense since an idea is only an idea until they make it happen.

• Missy Jane

So, it's been a month Viper and true to my word i bumped this post.. Do u still play? Do u you still think the devs have sorted it all out and made an Awsome game based on feedback from the players?

• Missy Jane

How many suggestions from this forum are now in GS - answer = Zero

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

I've had a chat with him he's not inactive. He said he reads all suggestions, but he doesn't comment and not all of them are implemented.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Missy Jane wrote:

How many suggestions from this forum are now in GS - answer = Zero

I disagree that zero suggestions have been implemented. People shouted about a need to change the ability to cap and fight and that was done. I personally would have liked to see more changes, and still hope I will, but there have been other minor changes as well that we're mentioned on this forum prior to implement

• cherie

they always reply to my messages and concerns.

• KOZY

They didn't respond to my last message. But hopefully it's because they went straight to work on my suggestion.

• born42 42

Missy Jane wrote:

So, it's been a month Viper and true to my word i bumped this post.. Do u still play? Do u you still think the devs have sorted it all out and made an Awsome game based on feedback from the players?

He still plays, he just took one of my directorships.

Reply to this topic