Capping/building Like in TW

ForumsSuggestions › Capping/building Like in TW
  • The Alchemyst

Am I the only way who hates the whole build over your limit thing? Just have it like it was in TW. You can build up to your limit and then can only go over by capping.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Lol, spend a few minutes reading and you'll find you're not the only one.

I don't personally have an issue with it and I'm happy this isn't just like TW. Once the map fills up and if syndicates are used effectively, there is much potential.

• Treybo130

Thank you Jesus.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

You are most welcome.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

The Alchemyst wrote:

Am I the only way who hates the whole build over your limit thing? Just have it like it was in TW. You can build up to your limit and then can only go over by capping.

I hate it in a way too

• Sentinel

Treybo130 wrote:

Thank you Jesus.

Praise The Lord!

• Jim Dirt

The Alchemyst wrote:

Pretty much everyone hates it. The only way to advance in this "game" is to buy your advancements in the form of additional workers. Everything else you do is pretty much pointless.

• The Saw

It is a different game people. Build some new thought and strategy. Why would you want two of the same game?

• The Alchemyst

The way it is set up greatly increase the power of paying players for the only way to increase mob/agents is through upgrades. Limiting the amount of turf a player can get weakens their overall power. In TW however any player even a free one can become strong via code punching and then capping. Here in G'S this is impossible due to the only way to get agents is through turf.

• The Alchemyst

Note: I do not support code punching I personally hated it.

Reply to this topic