10 Ch ch changes

ForumsSuggestions › 10 Ch ch changes
  • ZRAYGO

1. Change aquiring to capping
    B. change The Chairman to The Don.
    3rd. Just call Tiberium Don Pts.
    4. Change the squares to circles.
    E. cap over your base limit (oh yeah, just change base to turf)
    6th. Get rid of scanning my finger hurts.
    7. Change director to Capo
    H. Screw the agents, I like to punch codes.
    9th. Change Syndicates to Vandetta, sounds cooler
    10. Change the name of the game to Turf wars Supremacy

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

What, no airports?

• ZRAYGO

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

What, no airports?

Oh shit. I forgot.

No. That's too much like Turf Wars. Maybe submarine pens

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Ah, new twist... I kinda like it. I would much prefer it to be a carbon copy of Turf Wars, though subbing sounds cool. There should be an extremely rare lootable nuke sub, which is able to fire warheads which destroy all turf upgrades.

• Jim Dirt

ZRAYGO wrote:

1. Change aquiring to cappingB. change The Chairman to The Don. 3rd. Just call Tiberium Don Pts. 4. Change the squares to circles. E. cap over your base limit (oh yeah, just change base to turf)6th. Get rid of scanning my finger hurts. 7. Change director to CapoH. Screw the agents, I like to punch codes. 9th. Change Syndicates to Vandetta, sounds cooler10. Change the name of the game to Turf wars Supremacy

Just change item E. everything else is just great.

• noahdaninja

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Ah, new twist... I kinda like it. I would much prefer it to be a carbon copy of Turf Wars, though subbing sounds cool. There should be an extremely rare lootable nuke sub, which is able to fire warheads which destroy all turf upgrades.

On all bases, everywhere in the region where deployed. :D I want to hear more tears. It's too complacent since c4 was rebalanced

Reply to this topic