Watch a game video and get free Tiberium (like on turf wars)

ForumsSuggestions › Watch a game video and get free Tiberium (like on turf wars)
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

We should be able to get 25 Tiberium for watching a video of a game once a day

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

You think your other cry about this wasn't enough? 😜

• Don Taylor

Tapyoy is better than 25 free tib a day. Yesterday was around 300 with e harmony. Just now 38 tib for running an app.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Don Taylor wrote:

Tapyoy is better than 25 free tib a day. Yesterday was around 300 with e harmony. Just now 38 tib for running an app.

👍 I did have some fun with that questionnaire!

• noahdaninja

... I think we know where I stand on this. I will leave it at that.

• Super Mario

You can get free Tib by hoping to new areas!

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I'm with capokiller, let players who want to lead a simple life do so! We need a video

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Don Taylor wrote:

Use your brain man! Use tapjoy and watch a video!

• GS Sucks

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Don Taylor wrote:

You get enough tiberium as it is by sending it from your other account in your syndicate.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

FRΞΞ☠ΜΛSΟΠ wrote:

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Don Taylor wrote:

You get enough tiberium as it is by sending it from your other account in your syndicate.

Haha that's true!

Reply to this topic