Senates

ForumsSuggestions › Senates
  • Dark♦Stone

Every district should have its own system of order. There should be courts starting at the county level, with the directors being leader of that court, or maybe a vote of the players in that county. Something like that. It will then go to district and state courts. The leaders of a state will represent that state in congress. Havoc you are disqualified btw. You get to represent Georgia only. Then, there will be a prime executive of the country who oversees major situations.

• Dark♦Stone

YOU wrote:

Every district should have its own system of order. There should be courts starting at the county level, with the directors being leader of that court, or maybe a vote of the players in that county. Something like that. It will then go to district and state courts. The leaders of a state will represent that state in congress. Havoc you are disqualified btw. You get to represent Georgia only. Then, there will be a prime executive of the country who oversees major situations.

No offense to Havoc. You own half of the south though. Not fair representation.

• Sentinel

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy to complicated.

• whitey bulger

We already have to deal with a real Senate.

• Treybo130

Sentinel wrote:

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy to complicated.

Agreed. Less government.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I actually totally love this idea. Its complex, yes. But keep refining this idea. Not that it will ever happen, but its a good thought exercise!

You got me thinking!

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

whitey bulger wrote:

We already have to deal with a real Senate.

😂

• EastCoastKing

Not enough at stake for people to get it involved with this. Maybe a couple large people trying to police an area but that's about it.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

Court "judges" could have the ability to deliver discipline, maybe translated as a 5% attack bonus in their area of jurisdiction. The number is not set in stone, though

• The Archduke

Interesting idea. Add some politicking into the game. Like Tempest said, have an attack bonus or what about being able to attack without the aggression penalty?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Political positions should be made in this game. But, it would need to be rethought with a ton of rules.
    I would really really like to see this happen, but it has some revising work that I don't have time for.

Reply to this topic