ATM for Money players and all!

ForumsSuggestions › ATM for Money players and all!
  • CryptidKing

I enjoyed playing this game for the first while after downloading, I never played Turf Wars, and thought the concept was new and refreshing. I still do, and hope that there are some tweaks and subtle changes that pull the chasm between money players and the more casual players closer.
    I have stayed for a month, and figure it's a fair time to make a decision and form an opinion of a game/app. Potential wise this game is great. However, as a casual gamer that'll spend maybe 5-20$ per app, that amount is pointless on here and wouldn't be enough (imo) to be competitive.
    I am not quiting, but putting GS on the shelf for now. I have at least 12 mil sitting that I cannot spend on anything and am basically an atm to those that have the agents to take it, primarily money players. I don't begrudge anyone that spends on their entertainment, I do on other games and just have to decide where that budgeted $ goes. GS needs more to entice me and from reading the forums others to spend here instead of elsewhere.

• CryptidKing

So I will come back and check every so often and read the love and the hate on the game, and it's posters and developments. Best if luck to all and my respect to the hardcore that stick it out.
    Hit me up if you need some $$$$$

• whitey bulger

I can understand where you're coming from to a degree but I think being competitive (while important) isn't the only reason for apps like this that fill downtime/time sink. It's also about the community and just enjoying basic play.

There will always be a bigger dog - just a fact. I'm sure they'll be opportunities to team up (I remember that happening fondly in TW) and humble motherfuckers but you can't enjoy an app like this if you stress competition.

Reply to this topic