Base building... And waiting...

ForumsSuggestions › Base building... And waiting...
  • Matgie

I know this has been mentioned before but I have to say it again. I think 64 hours to build a base is a little excessive. I don't mind waiting some time... But not that long.
    I think increments of 1 hr per base over limit with a cap at 24 hours or something along those lines would be much more tolerable. Or, even double the wait and max out at 48. 15 mins, 30 mins, 1 hr, 2 hr, 4 hr, 8 hr, 16 hr, 32 hr, etc.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Yes, I agree with you. Waiting more than two days just ruins it

• Turf Smores

👍👍👍👍👍

• Matgie

Ok, I have to bump this. The time to build a base after the 64 hours is 256 hours... That is more than 10 days! Before I get to 10 days I will have more resources than I need and I will be bored of coming on, just to tap, tap, tap for resources. Most likely, I will stop logging in every day and may even lose interest in the game all together.

• noahdaninja

Agreed

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

👍 Yup.

Have you sent constructive feedback to support? You may not get a response but at least you'd know it was more likely to be viewed.

• Matgie

Yes, I sent a very polite letter explaining why they should lower build times. =]

• ☦ʂaƀĭƞᵗᵡ☦

I just got the 64 hour build time and became even more annoyed with this game. 10 day build time?Whats the point?That's crazy..👎

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

I say be happy that you can be over limit 😄

• ☦ʂaƀĭƞᵗᵡ☦

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

But you can be overlimit in both games. I understand these are supposed to be seperate games...but 10 days to build? What's next after that.😳

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

☦ʂaƀĭƞᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

But you can be overlimit in both games. I understand these are supposed to be seperate games...but 10 days to build? What's next after that.😳

True it does get pretty crazy there's no real point of going over stay under limit.

• KOZY

What's the point staying under? So you can cap 2 bases?

Reply to this topic