Let us salvage items.

ForumsSuggestions › Let us salvage items.
  • 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Not sure if its already been suggested, but i think an upgrade item salvage game mechanic would be helpful! Let us salvage our items we don't want for crafting materials.

Then after we've collected enough materials we could turn them into better upgrades. You could even add a timer depending on which item you are building.

Like making a distribution center, or warehouse, take like several hours to complete.

It would be another way to include a instant completion mechanic, so players might spend more trib, plus it would help the players get rid of shitty loot, and get something better.

Again sorry if its already suggested. I just didnt see a thread like it yet. Anyways what does everyone think? The game might make more money, plus we would be given a new aspect of gameplay. EVERYONE WINS!

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

He said Trib -teeheelol

Anyway... I think it sounds like a winner. Like many others I have taken to selling lower end inf items. We could take several office towers and convert them into a distribution center, with added game cash or even small amounts of resources. Yeah, sounds good Gman. 👍

• KOZY

This sounds awesome.

• XxMIKExFAILZxX

Yep yep resources keep building up...

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

I like it

• Kobestud

This will help me get rid of literally hundreds of upgrades.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yeah. Radars retail spaces and command centers are pointless, this gives them a use.

• Redneck💩

Make it happen

• cherie

💘 yep to this!

• BURLY PANDA

THIS!

• ||Mr£0¥€Rb0¥||

Cheers!

• ❇Tęńkü❇

I like this idea also! Nice one G.

• KOZY

YOU wrote:

This sounds awesome.

• The Alchemyst

It sounds awesome! Reminds me of the gem forge feature in infinity blade 2.

• KOZY

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

This sounds awesome.

This is still one of the best ideas so far

• SLiNKY

KOZY wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

This sounds awesome.

This is still one of the best ideas so far

• Remington

Very good idea

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

I like it. People are probably gonna hate this for some reason, but maybe you could also turn them into R?

• HappyRunner

Make it so!

Reply to this topic