No wait time on CC

ForumsSuggestions › No wait time on CC
  • THE JOKER

I think there should be no wait times on command centers. We all want to hop. But don't want it to take 16 mins per base. Keep it so they are still destroyed when tearing down but take away the 4 min wait period.

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

Yes need something for hopping.

• 〓G H O S T〓

Please nick do this

• GS Sucks

THE JOKER wrote:

I think there should be no wait times on command centers. We all want to hop. But don't want it to take 16 mins per base. Keep it so they are still destroyed when tearing down but take away the 4 min wait period.

No. TW made hopping way too easy. If you want to hop, be patient and wait or go play TW.

• THE JOKER

FRΞΞ☠ΜΛSΟΠ wrote:

THE JOKER wrote:

No. TW made hopping way too easy. If you want to hop, be patient and wait or go play TW.

With only command posts it will still take a while. Plus they are destroyed so u have to wait to loot them again.

• THE JOKER

Especially when we get aps, people will have to plan ahead. Know how many command posts you need to hop a safe distance. If u don't have enough ur not lasting.

Reply to this topic