Title deeds.

Forums β€Ί Suggestions β€Ί Title deeds.
  • 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Call them whatever you want, but there should be some on this game. Tier 1 or 2. What do you guys thinkπŸ˜ƒ

• noahdaninja

Word

• Jim Dirt

Not if it dilutes the chances of getting other more valuable stuff...

• Turf Smores

Jim Dirt wrote:

Not if it dilutes the chances of getting other more valuable stuff...

πŸ‘†

• α¦ΝœΠΈΞΉΙ’Π½Ν‘Ρ‚

Just making it an option would be better. The ability to change the name of any base, at any time. There's no direct benefit to changing the name in terms of strategical purpose or advancement so there's no need to make it a reward. I would say to simply make it available. πŸ‘

• E=MC(Hammer)

I never have understood these. I always just put my code on my bases in TW, but here there are no codes. How about you keep those out.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

α¦ΝœΠΈΞΉΙ’Π½Ν‘Ρ‚ wrote:

Just making it an option would be better. The ability to change the name of any base, at any time. There's no direct benefit to changing the name in terms of strategical purpose or advancement so there's no need to make it a reward. I would say to simply make it available. πŸ‘

So true. Can't believe I never thought of this.
    Screw "title deed" type things. Since there is no combat advantage the name should be able to change whenever at no cost.

New proposal to make base names changeable at any time. Who likes the new idea? Thanx knight!

Reply to this topic