Destroy Bases

ForumsSuggestions › Destroy Bases
  • KOZY

Since we can't acquire over limit what I suggest is you destroy bases instead. Maybe it has to work in tandem with C4? Flatten to 0 then c4 to destroy.

Maybe it can also work with Greenmans suggestion of salvaging resources. When you destroy a bases a certain amount of resource bubbles appear on the map for you to collect.

• Treybo130

Booby traps should destroy the entire base too.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

No, then you could be taken out of any area without any notice.
    Traditional "acquiring" requires 24 hours next to the base, which is your chance to move. If this was enabled then I could destroy any base in the world.
    Not blaming you for the idea, just explaining the unseen negative.

• KOZY

Qweeter1997 wrote:

No, then you could be taken out of any area without any notice.Traditional "acquiring" requires 24 hours next to the base, which is your chance to move. If this was enabled then I could destroy any base in the world.Not blaming you for the idea, just explaining the unseen negative.

Ok then no c4 part. You would still have to be able to acquire but instead it would destroy

• EastCoastKing

I prefer havocs idea about a drone strike that completly wipes out all upgrades, along with my add on to that idea about it going tier 3 and adding a crappy item to tier 1. I like the idea of the tier 3 one being ultra rare and destroying a whole base

i was thinking.

Tier 1: hand grenade
    Tier 2: c4 ofcourse
    Tier 3: drone strike (havocs original idea)

• Super Mario

KOZY wrote:

Since we can't acquire over limit what I suggest is you destroy bases instead. Maybe it has to work in tandem with C4? Flatten to 0 then c4 to destroy.

Maybe it can also work with Greenmans suggestion of salvaging resources. When you destroy a bases a certain amount of resource bubbles appear on the map for you to collect.

👎 if you're strong enough to flatten the base then the player is no threat to you, so why would you want to destroy it? A populated area will only benefit you and make the area too expensive for other players to move into the area!

• Pv͒D

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

KOZY wrote:

👎 if you're strong enough to flatten the base then the player is no threat to you, so why would you want to destroy it? A populated area will only benefit you and make the area too expensive for other players to move into the area!

cause if you want them out like TW, you want them OUT

• Dunlap2041

EastCoastKing wrote:

I prefer havocs idea about a drone strike that completly wipes out all upgrades, along with my add on to that idea about it going tier 3 and adding a crappy item to tier 1. I like the idea of the tier 3 one being ultra rare and destroying a whole base

i was thinking.

Tier 1: hand grenadeTier 2: c4 ofcourse Tier 3: drone strike (havocs original idea)

Why so you and your mule account can think you are more powerful.

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

Dunlap2041 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

i was thinking.

Tier 1: hand grenadeTier 2: c4 ofcourse Tier 3: drone strike (havocs original idea)

Why so you and your mule account can think you are more powerful.

Lolol...truer words have never been spoken. Congrats👋👊👊hardhittaz approve👊👊

• KOZY

Have you noticed an increase in income having other people around? Cuz I haven't. Infact so far I've found the more players in an area the less income I make. Also the only way to become director is to have the most influence. In TW you can cap over limit and become the player with the most income. In this game you can't cap over limit so my suggestion is to destroy when attempting to cap over limit. That way you become director by eliminating players rather then acquiring their bases.

• KOZY

In TW you can cap over limit and become the player with the most influence.

That's what that sentence should read

• noahdaninja

I support this idea, I've brought it up before in similar threads. Although ECK is a pain in the neck, i think he pretty much sums up how I would want this implemented. Perhaps some limits on the frequency of drone strikes to keep it from becoming excessive.

Reply to this topic