Option to Take Upgrades from Captured Bases

ForumsSuggestions › Option to Take Upgrades from Captured Bases
  • Turf Smores

I think it would be cool if we had the option to take off upgrades from captured bases. Since you can't cap over your limit, there's little reason to capture other people's bases.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Turf Smores wrote:

I think it would be cool if we had the option to take off upgrades from captured bases. Since you can't cap over your limit, there's little reason to capture other people's bases.

True, but....
    This is complicated. I guess you have a point. Right now capping is for stealing influence in a region from a competitor and being able to use the bases perks without paying resources to buy them resources.
    I see why you would want this, it would give another reason to cap, but it would turn into complete over capping chaos. It would be tuff on new players.
    Good idea, but I don't see it happening.

• Gade

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Turf Smores wrote:

True, but....This is complicated. I guess you have a point. Right now capping is for stealing influence in a region from a competitor and being able to use the bases perks without paying resources to buy them resources.I see why you would want this, it would give another reason to cap, but it would turn into complete over capping chaos. It would be tuff on new players.Good idea, but I don't see it happening.

But no one would be over capped because of the acquisition limit. Every player can only lose a certain number of bases per day. For new or small players, that limit is probably quite low; one or even zero

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I like this idea!

Reply to this topic