All items build at the same time

Forums โ€บ Suggestions โ€บ All items build at the same time
  • Jeremy B

All upgrades should build at the same time. If you build different upgrades they do, but if you build the same thing you have to wait the amount of time it takes to build as many times as the number you build. Ex) 4 distribution centers take 40 hours to build instead of just 10z

• ๐ŸŒŸ โ„•แŽพโ„›แ†โ„‹๐Ÿ’ซะ…แ†แŽฏโ„› ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ it's not a big deal, but time is precious, and it would help this game grow quicker.๐Ÿ‘

• The Saw

You're doin it wrong. Buy them at the same time.

• Yoda

I think even when you buy 4 the same at once they still build one at a time.
    Why can you build 4 different upgrades at once yet 4 of the same build one at a time in a queue. Why?

• The Saw

Then why do I get notifications saying the same base finished construction of 2 (or 3 or 4) distribution centers? Are you saying it completes one, starts the next, and then notifies when both are finished?

• The Saw

I'm testing this. Will have a verification in ten hours. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• โ…‰โ…‡โ…†โ…ˆ เฝซเฝฌเฝฆเฝ–ฯฏเฝ เฝชเฝ„ฦ™เคฝ

It depends how you initially load them on your bases.

• Kobestud

Ya if you put four on, it will do one at a time and then only notify you when all four are done

• EastCoastKing

I agree

• noahdaninja

Correct sir

• Dunlap2041

I know for a fact it takes 40 hours.

• Treybo130

I think two reasons. It gets people to spend to speed up the build and it also slows hopping.

• ๎„โŒ– Viper โŒ–๎„

The Saw wrote:

Then why do I get notifications saying the same base finished construction of 2 (or 3 or 4) distribution centers? Are you saying it completes one, starts the next, and then notifies when both are finished?

yup, exactly

• Squatf

๎„โŒ– Viper โŒ–๎„ wrote:

The Saw wrote:

yup, exactly

Yes.

Reply to this topic