• ★H@VOC★

Even a cave man could do it:
    1. Increase the returns on scans by 4-5 times
    2. Cut the cost of tib by 75%
    Think about it....

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Agreed

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Hmmmm. Maby only cut costs of Tib by 30%.
    Scanning yield doesn't need to be increased, instead when you scan you should be able to pick if you want to scan for resources or items. And possibaly double scan yields, though not as neccisary as being able to choose what to scan for.

• ★H@VOC★

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Hmmmm. Maby only cut costs of Tib by 30%.Scanning yield doesn't need to be increased, instead when you scan you should be able to pick if you want to scan for resources or items. And possibaly double scan yields, though not as neccisary as being able to choose what to scan for.

No. Do it like I said!

• mike1998

Lets get some goddam life into this game. Agents c4s and tib for all. Smash shit

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

We either accept that it's FarmVille for TW players, or we divide ourselves into four teams and just go ape shit to bring some life to this game.

• Dark♦Stone

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

We either accept that it's FarmVille for TW players, or we divide ourselves into four teams and just go ape shit to bring some life to this game.

I call OCS captain!!!🍊🍊🍊🍊

• ★H@VOC★

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

There's no way to go apeshit without spending a fortune.

What's something that's slow that you wish we're fast? Turtle.

What happens when your a slow turtle in the middle of the road? (Smacks forehead)...exactly

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

See I'm thinking the complete opposite Havoc, if we all went to war..the growing process would be slowed down for everyone. Instead of focusing on keeping up (or staying ahead) you'd be more focused on rebuilding what you've lost and refining what you have. As a whole, we would all spend less tib and it would be fun while doing it. If everyone lost 25% of their agents due to a war, we'd have most of them back within a few days based on the base upgrades we're sitting on. After all is said and done, it only slowed down the growing process.

• Pv͒D

H@VOC wrote:

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

What happens when your a slow turtle in the middle of the road? (Smacks forehead)...exactly

i almost fell out of my chair... and landed on a turtle...

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

H@VOC wrote:

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

I like turtles.

• ★H@VOC★

Turtle🐢

• Merrÿpranxter

H@VOC wrote:

Turtle🐢

I just discovered this emote yesterday. It's my new favorite aside from the monkeys. Lol🐢🐢🐢

• ★H@VOC★

★Λddi★ wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

Turtle🐢

I just discovered this emote yesterday. It's my new favorite aside from the monkeys. Lol🐢🐢🐢

I still like our ol fav 😜 but I have to admit 🐢 is a cute lil booger

Reply to this topic