Take C4 completely out d the game.

ForumsSuggestions › Take C4 completely out d the game.
  • Dark♦Stone

I just got C4ed out of over 1000k inf worth of distribution centers which happened to be the only thing sanding between me and a guy named Mafioso who is determined to either cap me or destroy me out of every single directorship I've got so either start giving me blast shields because I have yet to get one, or take c4 out completely. If someone so much bigger than me doesn't have the balls to take me head on and actually fight then they shouldn't fight. Or at least make c4 rules. Like you can't c4 someone with 100 less agents as you. Or you can only put out 2 charges a day. That way I wouldn't have to scan for and rebuild what took me 2 months to make in the first place.

• Dark♦Stone

And I'm a 14 year old kid with no job or allowance who has to pay out of pocket anything I want done here so don't give me that, "you should spend" deal because even if I wanted to I can't afford it ok. And don't tell me "it's a war game" because part of war is mercy and th counter of war is peace.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Stop whining and deal with it, nobody cares that you're 14 and out of pocket; if you're genuinely upset by this ordeal then go play FarmVille instead.

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

N0MAD wrote:

And I'm a 14 year old kid with no job or allowance who has to pay out of pocket anything I want done here so don't give me that, "you should spend" deal because even if I wanted to I can't afford it ok. And don't tell me "it's a war game" because part of war is mercy and th counter of war is peace.

Part of war is mercy??? Who is your history teacher? Look up world war two and see how much mercy there was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Bronze Dictator

Ignoring everything else he said I wouldn't like to see c4 removed from the game, just make it a rarer loot.

• EastCoastKing

I heard about you ya dbag. I was almost hired to c4 you 🙊c4 is an excellent part of the game. It's perfect the way it is.

• EastCoastKing

Bronze Dictator wrote:

Ignoring everything else he said I wouldn't like to see c4 removed from the game, just make it a rarer loot.

You only say that cuz you talked shit to the wrong person and I ran you over 😙

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Spending money has little to do with rebuilding upgrades after a C4 attack. You aren't increasing your number of workers or cyborg agents.

C4s aren't even as bad as capping since you only lose upgrades, not bases.

When someone caps your base, are you going to suggest we get rid of that too?

• E=MC(Hammer)

How about hell no.

• Bronze Dictator

EastCoastKing wrote:

Bronze Dictator wrote:

Check out this link because this is what everyone should be doing to you to teach you good manners. "http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/ignoring-your-dog-can-teach-good-manners" And the only reason you don't want c4 removed from the game is because its what keeps bringing attention to you. Something mommy and daddy should do more often.

• Sentinel

EastCoastKing wrote:

I heard about you ya dbag. I was almost hired to c4 you 🙊c4 is an excellent part of the game. It's perfect the way it is.

Do you ever stop?

• HARDHITTA

EastCoastKing wrote:

How would you know? You never use it.

• HARDHITTA

EastCoastKing wrote:

Bronze Dictator wrote:

You haven't ran over anybody. Lol. Every person you mess with smokes your ass all the way down to 1 inf. per base. You are hilarious!

• EastCoastKing

Yawn. Stupid factless insults 😴

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Lose aggressive penalty and capping limit. Keep public relations the same because big players will run rampant

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

EastCoastKing wrote:

Don't you have enough to worry about?

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

EastCoastKing wrote:

Yawn. Stupid factless insults 😴

Fact less insults? From you as usual. Take a look at ur profile. Now that's a fact.

Reply to this topic