A new loot idea.

ForumsSuggestions › A new loot idea.
  • Dunlap2041

As many people have said, C4 is still way overpowered. I think there should be a loot called bomb squad. I could deflect up to 4 C4's and the person who C4d woul get the c4 message and think he hit other loot. What do you all think?

• ZRAYGO

Hmmmm

• ⓜagⓟulse

I've always thought if agents were present in the base, there should be some kind of defensive benefit against c4.. disarming, looting, prematurely exploding against attacker... something like that.

But I do like the idea of a bomb squad object of some kind.. Maybe have it return upgrades to the owner rather than have them destroyed? Something would be cool

• SLiNKY

I think it's a neat idea.

• Gade

If there were an anti-C4 item, the spenders would have loads from their maxed stam, making them even more invulnerable than they are now.
    I like Mag Pulse's idea though, if a base has agents on it there's a small chance if them disarming the C4.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

ⓜagⓟulse wrote:

I've always thought if agents were present in the base, there should be some kind of defensive benefit against c4.. disarming, looting, prematurely exploding against attacker... something like that.

But I do like the idea of a bomb squad object of some kind.. Maybe have it return upgrades to the owner rather than have them destroyed? Something would be cool

Reply to this topic