Multiple scans

ForumsSuggestions › Multiple scans
  • KOZY

I think there should be a drop down when scanning. Hold to scan and a menu pops up that allows you to scan multiple times. Instead of a collect all there could be multiple scans. So lets say someone with 250 stam could scan tier 1 once with all 250 stam rather then having to tap 250 times plus then tapping each to pick up.

• noahdaninja

+:D

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

KOZY wrote:

I think there should be a drop down when scanning. Hold to scan and a menu pops up that allows you to scan multiple times. Instead of a collect all there could be multiple scans. So lets say someone with 250 stam could scan tier 1 once with all 250 stam rather then having to tap 250 times plus then tapping each to pick up.

One of the best ideas yet. Love it! +1

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Bump👆

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

Yes please

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yes. Just 50 is hard eneough.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Please!

• noahdaninja

Bump

• ❇Tęńkü❇

Actually this could be a good thing, but I would like to add, maybe some people like to scan different base areas, so maybe if they put your multiple scan idea with a option to pick up the supplies afterward. Then they could scan some in one area then pick them up, then move to another area then pick some up there also.

• KOZY

❇Tęńkü❇ wrote:

Actually this could be a good thing, but I would like to add, maybe some people like to scan different base areas, so maybe if they put your multiple scan idea with a option to pick up the supplies afterward. Then they could scan some in one area then pick them up, then move to another area then pick some up there also.

The drop down would allow people to choose how many times they want to do that level of mission. Allowing them to still have stam for a different area of wanted

• SLiNKY

I like it. +1

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👍👍👍👍👍

Reply to this topic