Map zoom is way too limited

ForumsSuggestions › Map zoom is way too limited
  • Jim Dirt

I'm sure this has been suggested already but we need to be able to see our build and scan radii even when zoomed out on the map. On my ipad it is barely tolerable as is but on my iPhone it is like reading a map while looking through a drinking straw. Am I the only one that hates this?

• Trekker

Hate it too.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Hate it too.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👍👍👍👍👍

• Don Taylor

Your not the only one. So many problems with the zoom function it's horrible. I need to see more of my bases at the same time. I really hope they can address this issue soon. It's a game spoiler for me.

• Lekiro

This + fix double tapping

• Treybo130

Word

• ᑔΛ͒łLΞYᑔUB

Hate it on here. It's much better in turf wars

• clone9786

Same with the limits between regions, counties, stuff like that. I want to be able to zoom out and see a lot of regions in strategic view rather than maybe 5 or 6. Maybe give an option to toggle instead of based off zoom?

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

Jim Dirt wrote:

I'm sure this has been suggested already but we need to be able to see our build and scan radii even when zoomed out on the map. On my ipad it is barely tolerable as is but on my iPhone it is like reading a map while looking through a drinking straw. Am I the only one that hates this?

Definitely agree it's too hard to find other people's bases that talk have targets on their backs.

• KOZY

I want to zoom out and see more regions. I don't want to zoom out and see the whole province/state when I'm barely zoomed out.

• Jim Dirt

I don't even care about seeing other people's bases. I just want to see where I am.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Amen. 🙏

• noahdaninja

Hear hear

• Trekker

clone9786 wrote:

Same with the limits between regions, counties, stuff like that. I want to be able to zoom out and see a lot of regions in strategic view rather than maybe 5 or 6. Maybe give an option to toggle instead of based off zoom?

You are lucky to see 5 or 6. In Sweden regions are huge. We are lucky to see 1/100 part of a region.

Reply to this topic