New Base Loot

ForumsSuggestions › New Base Loot
  • ✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯

Just thought it'd be cool to have some type of loot upgrade to your base that speeds up its time to build by like 5 hours ? Have it go under tier 3 so it's rare..

• ZRAYGO

✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯ wrote:

Just thought it'd be cool to have some type of loot upgrade to your base that speeds up its time to build by like 5 hours ? Have it go under tier 3 so it's rare..

There all ready is something that creates bases instantly and you don't have to scan for it!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

? I don't get the suggestion. I have a feeling it's good but I'd like to know more first.

• ✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯

Qweeter1997 wrote:

? I don't get the suggestion. I have a feeling it's good but I'd like to know more first.

Sorry it was just a quick idea, but i was thinking about an item you can only equip to your base that is currently being build to reduce the time by 5 hours, for example I have a turf that I have to wait 64 hours, it'd be cool to scan for an item to help build

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Ah, I see, while its a good idea, the creators if the game wouldn't do that because they would rather you pay money to hire workers. This would be like looting workers, good but not going to happen.

Reply to this topic