60 agents = 1 worker

ForumsSuggestions › 60 agents = 1 worker
  • Dunlap2041

If you have unused agents you should be able to convert them to workers. What do you think? I have 1200+ agent I can't put out because of limited base and this could help everyone... Except ECK Mike and myfistupass

• Herp

👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Hydra

Sounds good!

• ✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯

I love this idea, I too have a lot of agents I can't put down becuase of my limit .. Doubt it will be read by support though :/

• ||Mr£0¥€Rb0¥||

Thumbs up!

• Super Mario

Buy extra workers, there's ways to do it without spending real cash

• Dunlap2041

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

I am doing it without cash but it would help me get rid of my 1200+ armories.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Nah. 60 agents? 1 base can house a total of 18 agents, if you needed a worker so badly just tear your turf down and you'd only loose 18 max to build a turf instead of loosing 60.
    I just don't like this idea👎 and EVEN IF it was going to happen, it would have to be less than 18 for there to be any change.

• Hydra

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Nah. 60 agents? 1 base can house a total of 18 agents, if you needed a worker so badly just tear your turf down and you'd only loose 18 max to build a turf instead of loosing 60.I just don't like this idea👎 and EVEN IF it was going to happen, it would have to be less than 18 for there to be any change.

He is talking about the agents in his inventory that he cannot use yet

• Super Mario

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Don't be so hasty! There's no harm in keeping them, if you get in a war you'll need to rebuild quick!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Hydra wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Nah. 60 agents? 1 base can house a total of 18 agents, if you needed a worker so badly just tear your turf down and you'd only loose 18 max to build a turf instead of loosing 60.I just don't like this idea👎 and EVEN IF it was going to happen, it would have to be less than 18 for there to be any change.

He is talking about the agents in his inventory that he cannot use yet

Ahh. Ok now I get it. I like this idea!👍

• Dunlap2041

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Don't be so hasty! There's no harm in keeping them, if you get in a war you'll need to rebuild quick!

I have plenty of other agents, I would put out all my 2 and 3 agents per 1 loot (can't remember their name) long before I put out armories.

• SLiNKY

+1 from me.

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

Dunlap2041 wrote:

If you have unused agents you should be able to convert them to workers. What do you think? I have 1200+ agent I can't put out because of limited base and this could help everyone... Except ECK Mike and myfistupass

Ummm ill have some of your left overs

• Dunlap2041

Djangø🔫 wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Ummm ill have some of your left overs

I thought you were a 1 man army.

• ✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯

Still think this Is a good idea, or atleast be able to convert a couple/few single agents into agent recruiting centers and private security's..

Reply to this topic