Sharing Items

ForumsSuggestions › Sharing Items
  • ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

I'm not sure if this has already been suggested, but I haven't seen it. I also haven't thought about it too much, and I'm not sure how good of an idea it is, but here it is.

By "sharing items" I meant something like instead of sending recourses and money and Timberum, there would be an option to send items (could be upgrades, weapons, C4, anything).

What do you guys think?

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

I agree for the most part.

• The Alchemyst

It would lead to a whole problem with mule accounts.

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

👆👆👆That's kind of what I was thinking too. But if it's legitimate, which u could never be really sure. I would be for it. But yeah it definitely wouldn't be a perfect system.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I like this idea

• KOZY

The Alchemyst wrote:

So what? There's already sharing of tib, cash, and resources. What's the difference between items? Obviously it would be such a small amount it wouldn't make a huge difference.

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

KOZY wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

So what? There's already sharing of tib, cash, and resources. What's the difference between items? Obviously it would be such a small amount it wouldn't make a huge difference.

Yeah that's true too...apparently I'm indecisive on this subject. Maybe I should have just shut up lol.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣 wrote:

KOZY wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

Yeah that's true too...apparently I'm indecisive on this subject. Maybe I should have just shut up lol.

Yeah I think it would be fine though, because it only allows you to send or request help in certain intervals.

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣 wrote:

KOZY wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

Yeah I think it would be fine though, because it only allows you to send or request help in certain intervals.

Yeah but what about upgrades too though. That's what was originnally
    What undefined proprosed right?

• KOZY

I'm just saying the mule problem shouldn't be brought up anymore since sharing certain things is already allowed. As long as there is a limit then it should be fine.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

KOZY wrote:

I'm just saying the mule problem shouldn't be brought up anymore since sharing certain things is already allowed. As long as there is a limit then it should be fine.

Right that's what I'm saying.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👍👍👍, there should be a limit on the number of items able to share per day, but this function should be added. Maby a limit of 5 items 👍👍

• Hydra

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

I like this idea

Only because then your mule could send you stuff...

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Qweeter1997 wrote:

👍👍👍, there should be a limit on the number of items able to share per day, but this function should be added. Maby a limit of 5 items 👍👍

Well if you can only give and request through the "give help" and "request help" buttons then that problem is already solved.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

TL;DR:
    The whole mule thing wouldn't be too much of a problem for a couple of reasons.

1. There is already sharing of R, $, and Timberum, so why not items?

2. Assuming they added this feature to the "request help" and "send help" buttons, it could only be done in relatively strict moderation, so it couldn't be abused with mules.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

TL;DR means "too long didn't read" in case you didn't know (I was referring to the comments not the OP)

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

I would say maybe limit it to 5 items each time. What do you guys think?

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

YOU wrote:

I said more than 1 because at least for something like C4, 1 wouldn't do much good

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

I said more than 1 because at least for something like C4, 1 wouldn't do much good

Or they could possibly have different amount limits for each item. Like maybe for Vehicle Depos it could be a limit of one and for C4 maybe 5 to 10

Reply to this topic