Undo skill points which have been manually added

ForumsSuggestions › Undo skill points which have been manually added
  • ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

I think this would help new players who didnt play TW and upgrade all of their skills evenly or something and then later realize that was a bad idea and they should just do stam.

I say "which have been added manually" because obviously if it was any skill points you could get a ton of free ones from your dispute skill or scanning skill.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

I think this would help new players who didnt play TW and upgrade all of their skills evenly or something and then later realize that was a bad idea and they should just do stam.

I say "which have been added manually" because obviously if it was any skill points you could get a ton of free ones from your dispute skill or scanning skill.

Yes grand idea, I need to swith all my energy into stamina cause I'm allways low on resources.
    I allways regret upgrading energy...👍

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Qweeter1997 wrote:

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

Yes grand idea, I need to swith all my energy into stamina cause I'm allways low on resources. I allways regret upgrading energy...👍

Yeah when I was new I upgrades health to 107 and then I was like wait... Why did I do that?

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

This would probably help a lot of people lol

• Hydra

Maybe a 1 time free thing. Every other time, expensive

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Hydra wrote:

Nah, free all the time, they've already paid for the skill points.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Hydra wrote:

That's actually a really good idea. This way, noobs and other who have made a mistake in the beginning can fix it when they realize the mistake, but it's bad to continue making that mistake. It also could make more people want to buy Tib, so this game could make more money. EVERYBODY WINS (yes i know it said that last part in Greenman's thread)

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Hydra wrote:

That is argument too. I guess we would leave that part up to the developers.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Why does everybody else think about this?

• ❇Tęńkü❇

Great idea

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

good idea

• Spinna

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Hydra wrote:

The problem would be that people would be movin around skill points constantly. When I want to scan I would just move all my points to stam. Then when I want to do jobs, I would move them all back to energy. Maybe it would be better if you were only allowed to relocate points once after each level up. That way it would still be free, but it would limit how often we can do it.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Spinna wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Hydra wrote:

The problem would be that people would be movin around skill points constantly. When I want to scan I would just move all my points to stam. Then when I want to do jobs, I would move them all back to energy. Maybe it would be better if you were only allowed to relocate points once after each level up. That way it would still be free, but it would limit how often we can do it.

That sounds like a good compromise. Maybe once for free anyways, and then once every level up for free. And u can buy it with Timberum at any time.

• MyFistUrFace

Another stupid idea by a really stupid person, go figure!!!

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

I wonder if Nick actually reads this forum lol

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

YOU wrote:

I wonder if Nick actually reads this forum lol

I bet he just has it here so we can get our hopes up and think that he's listening lol.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

This would be cheating.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

This would be cheating.

How would this be cheating? It's being able to undo a foolish mistake you may have made as a noob, but I don't see how it's cheating exactly.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Qweeter1997 wrote:

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

Yes grand idea, I need to swith all my energy into stamina cause I'm allways low on resources. I allways regret upgrading energy...👍

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

❇Tęńkü❇ wrote:

Great idea

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

good idea

Reply to this topic